Accounts / Payroll Execurive
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Finance and accounts.
• Accounting, Taxation and statutory areas covering –
• Accounts with Tally 9, P.F. PT and E.S.I, Payroll Processing, (Designing CTC & salary Break-up) Labour Laws, VAT & CST, Service Tax, Banking, MIS Reports and Advanced, Excel Report,
• Central Excise, Income Tax, Tax planning for Employees, TDS on other payments Import Procedure, Interview Tips and Soft skills.
Financial Service Manager
ICICI Prudential Pvt LTD
From February 2013
• Handling Walk-in customer queries
• Advising varied investments instruments depending upon customer risk appetite.
---Demat Account opening
• Managing team for business development.
• Conduct product training and development program for team at regular interval.
Financial Analyst (Retirals)
January 2012 - October 2012
Handled Employee Compensation & benefits for three different clients with total employee head count of more than 5000 involving below activities,
• Preparing monthly PF contribution statement based on inputs provided by client.
• Allocation of PF & EPF no. for new joiners.
• Uploading E-Seva and generation of monthly challans.
• Remittance of PF contribution amount to RPFC within due date.
• Porting Employee wise details in internal oracle based system.
• Preparing summary of new joiners & resigned employees
• Preparation of Cash flow statement and Investment analysis.
• Preparing monthly TDS and monthly PF returns and ensure proper filing of same within due date.
• Processing Transfer -in, Transfer - out, settlement & Non refundable Loan application.( PF & SA)
• Payment of E-TDS for settlement made during respective quarter.
• Maintaining Track for inflow and out flow of applications received during month
• Preparing monthly/weekly MIS reports for clients.
• Resolving cliental queries and establishing timely communication through mail correspondence.
• Taking care of employee tax calculation, considering exemption, Savings and investment and deduction of TDS in pay slips every month and Issuing form 16 to the employees after the financial year.
Atlantic Shipping Pvt Ltd
November 2009 - November 2011
• Preparation of Proforma and Final Disbursement Accounts.
• Being ship agents, co-ordinate all work related with port formalities.
• Initiate actions, co-ordinate and follow up recoveries of dues from clients.
• Business Development (Approaching prospect clients and regular visits to existing customers).
• Fund management for upcoming Vessels under the agency for timely Berthing and departure.
• Appointing Ship chandlers and establish coordination for timely delivery of service.
• Arranging transportation for crew members for Sign in and Sign out purposes.
• Arranging Airport/Sea port clearance and transportation for spares to be delivered on board.
• Coordinating and assuring timely payments to vendors/ service providers by Accounts dept.
• Organize and extend all assistance to the ships and crew members of all incoming and outgoing ships, under the agency, from Indian ports.
• Responsible for overseeing all facts of clients contact, arranging Inventory, accounts payables and receivables, billing, employee supervision.
At Atlantic Shipping Company, could increase the number of clientele as a result of my personal PR and prompt & profitable services
May 2009 - November 2009
• Preparation of sales Invoice & delivery challans
• Making Purchase and sales entry in Tally 9.0
• Overall in-charge in admin related work.
--- Correspondence & follow ups.
--- Taking care of order status, Invoicing dispatches etc.
--- Reconciliation at all levels.
--- Periodical Reports & co- ordination with Sales & purchase depts. of sister company.
--- General Admin related works.
--- Transport co-ordination and assurance of timely delivery of goods.
• Bank related Matters - BRS FD's
• Stock keeping and periodical reconciliation with actual stock in hand
• Taking care of complete accounting transactions up to B/S Co- ordination with Auditors and providing all the required document, summary, Xerox copies for the purpose of Audit.
Customer service executive
May 2008 - April 2009
As CSR was handling customer queries and provide required assistance.
• Indirect marketing
• Achieved 100% Customer satisfaction consecutively for two months.
Qualifications & Certifications
Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more