Claim you profile
My home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest:
I have a lifetime of experience & pacific northwest community involvment enabling a strong knowledge base and solid partnerships that helps create a “NO WORRIES” real estate transaction experience for my clients. Residential, New Construction, Vacation, & Income Properties... LETS DO THIS!
Realtor / Owner / Investor
From June 2004
Proven, personable & Professional: www.OvallProperties.com
Kerry Ovall was born in Vancouver Washington to the deep Northwest roots of the Ovall Family. In the late 1800's the Ovall Family was the seventh family to settle in the Venersborg, Washington area. Kerry spent his childhood on a “gentleman’s farm” with his Father and four brothers. Working every day on the farm taught Kerry well how to put in a hard day of work and respect traditional values. After graduating from Ridgefield High School, Kerry began a seven year journey of working fulltime and getting through college; Clark College, Computer Career Institute and then Portland State University. From a young age Kerry had a passion for the business world. Thus, his education was focused on business and still to this day loves to learn and continues business education each chance that he gets. The history of the Kerry Ovall success story stems from 16 years working with Hewett Packard in business planning and key analysis roles to nearly 9 years in the real estate and facility management business. Kerry has real estate sales and marketing experience in both Oregon and Washington, holding a Real Estate Broker license in both states. Kerry Ovall has a beautiful 21 year old daughter named Kari Faith and he is married to Janice who is in the home mortgage industry. Kerry enjoys family life and traveling. He has traveled worldwide and loves to take a vacation each year to a tropical island or two. Kerry’s work ethic and dedication to superior customer service along with his experience and business negotiation savvy, make Kerry Ovall a powerful agent for his clients… and he’s actually fun to talk with! So, give Kerry a call and see what he can do for you today!
Business Planning and Analysis
March 1989 - June 2004
Hewlett Packard – Worldwide high volume manufacturing
• Lead cross-functional teams to develop, validate & communicate worldwide printer production and distribution plans
• Scheduled factory production and shipments of HP printers managed supply and demand plans, worked with engineering & manufacturing to develop assembly process & documentation for worldwide high volume production.
• Operationalized and executed North America (NA) Forecast for Hewlett Packard Supplies Products.
• Developed Metrics, Analyzed process and systems, drove process and system improvements while managing inventory within NA supply chain
• Managed HP business printer supply & retail account commitment process for NA Marketing.
• Effectively communicated demand signal, resolved business process and supply chain issues by influencing business partners, worked directly with retail accounts to improve forecast inefficiencies and days of supply at the reseller level
• Managed continuous process and system improvements, implemented a “Co-managed Inventory Program” within HP’s NA Demand Fulfillment Operation
• Developed account specific metrics to analyze, communicate and resolve account supply and demand performance issues
Residential Real Estate Sales
Offering creative real estate lising programs that fit your special needs. I am very flexible for my home sellers and my home buyers are happy with no charge to the buyers to for me to find that home that you've been working for.
Check out this affordable beach property: Two beach cabins just blocks away from the Pacific Ocean... for one affordable price!
Qualifications & Certifications
Ridgefield High School
Clark College and Portland State
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more