33 years of experience in teaching english to adults(including training other foreign language teachers) and children.Has been involved in writing english language books and other material,theatrical productions(including presenting Stand-up comedy shows in Greek and English),and live radio shows in both languages.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
specializes on all business lessons,including "selling' your profile well in job interviews,making better presentations,negotiating successfully,building good in-house relationships with work collegues,etc.
(daily) on Atlantis FM, now broadcasting (reopened) at 105.2 FM.
2004-2005-taught privately prep.for Michigan Proficiency, IELTS, Toefl, Toeic and others, with 100% pass rate.Proof available on request.One ref.for prof.passes in May, 2009, is the owner of the lang.centre concerned, Mrs.Athina Kallitsi, in keratsini, tel:210-4328740 and 210-4328850.Also teaching prof.classes there during academic year 2009-2010.
Teacher of English
Theoharis Dolianitis Institute of Foreign Languages in Elefsina
for radio Omega in Elefsina (98.1 FM).
Teacher of English
Delta IEK Athens
I taught special english lessons to students in the catering sector.
Book writer,organisor and photograph selector.
Has written different English Language Series for schools and teachers of English in Slides form for Information Press.
(Mr. John Sviggos. tel:210-8238454)
English for Special Purposes
• Has taught English at all levels for all ages since 1982 for more than 50 hours per week, right up till the present.
• Has taught E.S.P. (English for Special Purposes) to professionals such as pilots, lawyers, doctors, teachers, mechanics, naval officers, politicians and others, and for staff at companies such as Castrol Oils, Fournier, Bank of Cyprus, Eurobank, National Bank of Greece, Ethniki Insurance Company, Telestet mobile phones, Hellenic Duty Free Shops, Air Traffic Controllers, Thission Hotel and others.
• Has taught English at many schools such as Le Monde Tourist/Hotel Studies and many frontistiria such as Fotiadis (Koukaki), Grammatikou (Salamina), Papadantonaki (Perama), etc.
• Has also worked as a fill-in guide for tourists, and is an actor having performed for the Rainbow Theatre at the American Union as a base and all over Greece, in English productions of Jane Eyre, Pygmalion and Great Expectations, which have been based on the set <<prescribed texts>> books in the Cambridge Lower Certificate Syllabus.
• Has done voice-overs for tapes for many English teaching publications such as S.O.S., Leaders and Cross the Border for Hillside Press, books for Evaggelidou Publications and for Information Press, and for many advertisements, currently heard on radio and television.
• Has been working as a radio program presenter for 8 years including Capital Radio 96,5 FM and now at Atlantis 90 FM Monday to Friday 6 to 8 a.m. with the radio show entitled <<Breakfast on the Rocks!>>.
• Has starred in a children's weekly TV show on the Piraeus channel <<TV Magic>>.
• Is a journalist and member of the European Association of Journalists, and has been a TV news caster for News Bulletins in English, and is the spokesman for L.G.R. (London Greek Radio), for Greece.
CV Update - Kerry Jacobs
Feel the Fun
Played and voiced a documentary for greek national tv for the 2005 Eurovision song contest which was held in Athens.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more