Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
Customer Service Coordinator
From September 2011
My current position in Customer Services is looking after NHS Scotland Accounts and University
Rollouts, my daily jobs include:
• Processing Manual Orders
• Answering any queries from customers & Account Managers
• Process & Upload all university rollout orders
• Provide order Summaries to Forecasting & Purchasing
• Produce End of Day figures for Account Managers & Company Directors
• Work to strict Rollout Schedule, making sure all orders are set complete and delivered on the correct dates.
• Collaborate with the Warehouse on a daily basis to ensure all deliveries are correct.
• Take phone calls from Scottish Universities and NHS Scotland hospitals.
• Work closely alongside accounts to ensure all invoices and purchase orders are correct.
• Have monthly project meetings with account managers and purchasing regarding any forthcoming Rollouts.
• Process Special Measures with the technical team.
• Set up New Product and Sites via NA Set up.
• Run CORVU Reports regularly.
Sales Support Executive - Dimensions
July 2009 - September 2011
I work closely alongside my external BDM to update and maintain a database of prospective customers and lead generation of new business in the South East of England. My main duties in my current role are:
• Daily Cold calling potential customers to introduce our company and services via telephone and email.
• Set up new accounts and manage the progress of customer orders.
• Deal with any queries and quotations for the South East of England which come via telephone or web request.
• I am required on a weekly and monthly basis to attend sales presentations, and brainstorming sessions with my BDM to think of new and prospective customers and different sectors of the markets to make contact with.
• I also undertake my own research and marketing daily to find new opportunities for business and call existing customers to help them review their current corporate wear and uniforms.
• When required I attend national exhibitions and networking sessions to prospect and pitch to potential new customers.
• I report all figures for my territory on a monthly and quarterly basis to my Commercial Director.
Customer Service Coordinator, Dimensions
May 2007 - July 2009
Within the customer service team I was involved in the following activities:
• I dealt with all customer queries and complaints.
• Took orders over the telephone and input onto OL system.
• I arranged deliveries and collections of uniforms
• Printed all daily reports for account managers and schedules for the service executives
• Arranged sizing sets and set up accounts for all new opening sites
• Worked within a team of four people on rollouts for all existing managed contracts.
August 2005 - May 2007
Within this role I dealt with properties on the market for sale and to let, which included the following
• I arranged viewings on both rental and properties for sale, this involved me taking prospective buyers to the properties.
• I was also targeted on arranging mortgage appointments with our financial advisor which I always worked hard on achieving.
• I always met and exceeded targets required of me which kept me at the top of our area leader board.
• I made daily sales calls to all potential buyers and tenants when new properties were instructed onto the market.
• Once I had closed a sale I would follow through all the sales progression up to completion of the property and communicated efficiently with solicitors to help this run smoothly.
• I would always greet any persons that would come into the branch looking and take down there details for any future property matches I thought they would be interested in.
• Arrange all paperwork for the client up on completion to sign and hand over the keys once instructed by the solicitor.
Operations - DBS Managed Offices, Castle Donington
April 2003 - August 2005
(April 2003 - Aug 2005)
Within this role I held considerable responsibility. I dealt with the day today running of the business
centre, this included:
• General Admin duties
• Managing the switch board and mail room
• Organising conferences and meetings for the board
• Managing customer accounts, and invoicing.
• Providing the companies within the business centre and an administrative service.
• Opening and closing the business each day
• Monitoring Cleaning Staff
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more