Claim you profile
Editor, Creative Writer, Proofreader,
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From February 2013
• Ensuring the smooth running of the shop in the absence of the manager, including managing the cash intake and outgoings and providing customer service of the highest standard.
• Maintaining an awareness of social and legal responsibilities and assisting in any potential gambling problems with customers.
• Providing customers with the utmost quality service. Ensuring good knowledge of all available products and offers and imparting this to the customer in line with excellent customer service.
Buckley and Henshaw
September 2012 - February 2013
• Contacting prospective new customers from a finance marketing database in regards to the misselling of payment protection insurance.
• Building and maintaining portfolio of clients, assessing claims and advising solutions ahead.
November 2011 - September 2012
• Preparing and cooking authentic Italian food to the highest standard, including remembering specifics of orders of regular customers.
• Working as part of a small team, ensuring good communication throughout the day.
• Opening the kitchen when required and being able to multi-task when in the kitchen alone.
J.D Wetherspoon's (The Bank Statement
June 2008 - November 2011
• Preparing and cooking the full menu, including a wide variety of meals.
• Ensuring work spaces conform to hygiene standards, including hot and cold cleaning as well as closing the kitchen and checking all equipment and completing relevant paperwork.
• Maintaining a good relationship with the customer, ensuring polite and friendly service and queries and complaints, ensuring a positive outcome to potentially volatile situations.
July 2006 - August 2006
• Maintaining stock levels and appearance of shop floor, including dressing shop dummies for display purposes.
• Ensuring a good customer experience by providing the highest possible service, assisting with any queries and fittings.
March 2005 - January 2006
• Generating appointments with potential new customers from a database.
• Advertising the company and the related products.
• Providing excellent customer care, including dealing with difficult customers in a polite and efficient manner.
Dylan Thomas Community Centre
Up to July 2003
• Working alongside the students, developing ideas and implementing exhibitions.
• Maintaining stock levels of art supplies and ensuring work spaces complied with health and safety.
Qualifications & Certifications
Swansea Metropolitan University
Gowerton Comprehensive School
Photography, Graphic Design, Painting and Drawing
City and Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.