ABM Industries, Chesapeake, VA 2011-2012
· Maintained lobby area, plaza area and sidewalks
· Maintained escalators and elevator cabs, including floors. If vacuuming is required,
do so and spot carpet as required.
· Cleaned all restrooms and floors. Checked restrooms at least four (4) times per day.
Refilled, if necessary, toilet tissue, hand towels, and soap dispensers.
· Cleaned basement (all levels), corridors and utility areas. Clean locker rooms and
keep clean. Maintain central plant and any mechanical rooms as directed by the
· Swept and house all entrance sidewalks as required. Placed cones and/or tape prior
to starting to hose sidewalks.
· Cleaned the loading dock area. Sweep and hose down if directed.
· Maintained building grounds, shrubbery, etc. for accumulated trash.
· Removed snow when necessary from all entry ways as required.
· Swept equipment rooms, fan rooms and other utility rooms as required.
· Cleaned basement corridors and utility areas, including floors, walls, ceilings,
fixtures and other areas.
· Performed emergency clean up spills and office areas.
· Mixed chemicals according to directions on label. Green listed any products that
were concentrated and needed to be diluted properly to attain maximum results.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more