Claim you profile
I speak fluent (near native level with little trace of an American accent) French. I understand European, Canadian, and African dialects. I bring a great deal of analytical talent to the table as well as broad experience in a number of industries, including construction, manufacturing, financial services, and transportation.
Steamfitter, Local Union
Contractors (rotated from all contractors in good standing)
• Mechanical Systems, Inc.
• Sol Lewis Engineering
• Ray Martin Company
• The Waldinger Corporation
• MMC Mechanical Contractors
• Mainelli Mechanical Contractors
• Winger Mechanical
• Building 50, Offut Air Force Base
• Blair Elementary School
• Cizek Construction Commercial office building (Westplex Office Complex) - as a second year apprentice, I led a crew of four to install all hydronic zone units, controls, and condensate piping.
• DJ Sokol Arena/Ryan Center, Creighton University
• Alegent Medical Center Remodels, Mercy Hospital, Bergen Mercy Hospital, Immanuel Hospital
• Yahoo Data Center prefabrication project
• Waldinger Corp. Service Department
• Custom Finishing, heat exchanger, chiller and unit heater installation crew lead, both fabrication and field
• Keamaha, HI corn milling plant prefabrication project
• Cargill fermentation addition, Polyols Building
• Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln, NE
Independent Project Manager, Business Analyst, Process Improvement Specialist
Contracted to a number of industries, specializing in enterprise software implementation, and professional linguistic services. I was responsible for identifying my own contacts, leads and negotiating my own compensation. I led projects and/or business process improvement efforts for the following organizations -
• Boys Town, Business Process Implementation
• Systems Design, Inc. Project Manager and Translator for municipal government construction management software - cities of Laval, Sherbrooke, and Chicoutimi, Province of Quebec
• American Express Financial Advisors (now Ameriprise), financial management CRM application implementation
• Union Pacific, corporate-dispatch-rail crew teradata interface implementation. Coordinated with UP resources to manage field efforts to upgrade dark territory to automated track control.
• Priority Data Systems, Inc - web-based comparison rater - usability and accuracy upgrade.
Implementation Analyst, Project Manager
CSG Systems, Inc
Responsible for design, development, and implementation of customer care, billing, financial, and workforce management tools servicing convergent multimedia outlets (cable, internet, telephony).
Directed teams of specialists, including software developers, engineers, customer care professionals, financial analysts, and field technicians. Responsible for meeting timeline and budgetary deadlines.
• Managed $36 million software suite rollout in major markets nationwide
• Subject matter expert in field personnel management and client resource management
• On site trainer
• Provided a consultative, upselling approach to meet unanticipated customer needs and costs
• Decreased average customer wait time by 35%, CCR talk time by 20%, and increased field technician efficiency by nearly 30%.
Enterprise Account Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Final Assembly Supervisor
• Directed pre and post sales activities for flagship national and global accounts
• Streamlined just-in-time inventory and manufacturing practices
• Eliminated configuration, software image and delivery errors
• Improved service level agreement compliance from 64% to 98%
• Improved overdue receivables from 52% to 3%.
• Identified areas to improve the pick/pack/ship process, including the installation of automated warehouse management
• Lucent Technologies
• Wells Fargo
Qualifications & Certifications
Mount Michael Benedictine School
College International de Cannes
Washtinaw Community College
Saint John's University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more