- Full time
- Part time
- One time
1. Organizes, coordinates, and supervises the work of the Foreman, Sub Foreman, and/or craft employees on construction projects
2. Interviews, hires, and trains employees
3. Determines work priorities and coordinates work activities within the design area and/or with others outside of the office; apportions work among employees according to abilities or specialized training
4. Coordinates new construction and major remodeling, which involves scheduling meetings and reviewing project documents (e.g., contracts, specifications, blueprints) as necessary
5. Collaborates with administrators on the supervision of all work operations
6. Keeps cost records on work performed and materials; is responsible for the control of costs in materials and wages
7. Exercises control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits; schedules jobs and operations
8 estimates materials needed for specific jobs; estimates manpower needed for specific jobs
9. Leads inspection and commission of day to day construction work to enforce conformity to specifications
10. Supervises craft supervisors, clerical staff, and other personnel employed in construction work
11. Acts as an adviser on job related problems
12. Deals with individuals demanding information or service, such as agencies, department heads or others
13. Performs other related duties as assigned
From July 2011
Mr. Kenny Fong is the superintendent of CSR Australia; he is a representative of CSR
Australia and CSR Yangtze at the same time.
During wagon commissioning and repairing work, his role is:
- To coordinate and facilitate the relationship between PN, CSR Yangtze, Phoenix and
- To ensure all commissioning and repair jobs are completed smoothly including
outsource for equipment, parts and labour.
- To give daily report to PN and CSR Yangtze during commissioning or repairs.
- Contact person for all Australia customers if any issue regarding to our products.
Qualifications & Certifications
Chung Hwa Confucian
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more