Claim you profile
I have ran various machinery over the last 17 years including Spooling/Slitting machines and Coating machines coating polyester with wax, lacquer and adhesives. My duties included the initial programming and setting up of these machines as well as running them safely and maintaining them.
April 2002 - May 2013
API Group, West Lothian
• All types gravure cylinder coating including application of adhesives, waxes and colored lacquers.
• Trusted and relied upon to visit overseas customers to forge relations and pass on experience to inexperienced personnel
• Train employees in new techniques and mentored over extensive periods.
• Forklift Truck License - Reach and Counterbalance
• Manual Handling and Load Management Certification
• Computer Database Knowledge
Welder and Precision Engineering Operations
Livingston Precision Engineering Ltd
September 1999 - April 2002
Mig, Tig and Tag Welding
• Sheet Metal Folding
• Precision Guillotine Operation
• Packaging and Distribution
Power Press Machine Setter and Operator
January 1995 - August 1999
Service and Maintain Machinery
• Machine Set-up and Operation
• Wire Prep
• Wire Assembly
Qualifications & Certifications
High School Education
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more