Security Specialist - Expat - PSD, Static Site, Mobile Op's
I am an Australian citizen, employed as a Security Specialist in Afghanistan and Iraq. I have extensive operational experience in Private Security Company duties, Military and in operational environments. I am experienced and have utilised battle tactics live, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, with a proven operational, training and managerial record. Having a solution-orientated approach to problems.
Logistics Store person
January 2014 – Present - Queensland, Australia
Coal Seam Gas
Blue HacklePSD TL
June 2012 – December 2012 (7 months)Zaranj, Afghanistan
Static Site Coordinator
February 2012 – April 2012 (3 months)Kabul, Bagram, Bastion, Afghanistan
February 2011 – February 2012 (1 year 1 month)KRDC, Kandahar Afghanistan
Static Site Coord Security Specialist
June 2008 – December 2009 (1 year 7 months)ECP 2 VBC Baghdad, Iraq
Operations & Maintenance
March 2008 – June 2008 (4 months)Mosul, Iraq
PSD TL, Zaranj, Afghanistan
June 2012 - December 2012
• Vehicle Commander, Lead Vehicle in formation (soft skin) LN driver x2 LN shooters.
• Asses route on the move, constant real time comm report/assesment to all team members in convoy on suspicious/possible dangers and combat indicators, alternate routes if necessary passed through TL.
• Provide QRF cover/fire support during incidents to protect client/convoy.
• Provide CP during client assessments/walk around of x2 construction sites, proactively communicate with Static command in real time on suspicious activity/persons and security failures.
• Liaise with LN ANP Intel Liaison Officer and confirm with US Military Intel contacts through company Camp Commander MLO.
• Liaise with Client / PSD TL / Team members in appropriate order to deliver sound tactical service.
• Actively listen to customers and clarify requirements in open communication.
• Identify relationships to be fostered, engage all clients to customer satisfaction.
• Help set sound development plans as part of the team through discussion.
• Proactively recommend solutions to security performance failures with team members LN and expat, and • Demonstrate consideration of risks and long term benefits for the team and client.
Static Site Coordinator
January 2012 - May 2012
Assist and oversee all security handover procedures / actions on to new site security contract Company through Compass ISS HQ directive. ( this included all controlled Compass PDF files and formatting for Convoy LOG's, entry/exit control LOG's, Staic Site LOG's, event/incident LOG's, billing LOG's, and Military POC's)
• Various Client warehouses in Kabul, handover to BlueHackle
• Client warehouse in Bagram - handover to Edinburgh Int ( included was meetings / discussions with x3 different area LN ANP Commanders bidding for power in local community (LOC bordered x3 sectors of community) to include road taxes on Client asset convoy's and LN security jobs in LOC for their particular community members. ( no road taxes were ever agreed on or payed )
• Client warehouse HRDC Bastion, handover to BlueHackle
Static Site Coordinator - Mobile Op's watchkeeper / acting Mobile Op's Manager
January 2011 - May 2012
watchkeeper / acting
January 2011 - January 2012
• Active FP member during all incidents at LOC (KRDC Kandahar)
• Commander on road moves during camp water/ration runs x2 W/K into KAF (utilizing TCN personal)
• Active FP member during all stand to proceedures
• All reporting on -
• Personal details/positions/numbers/elergies etc.
• Convoy security numbers/personal positions/asset type to various LOC and timings.
• Event/incident reporting to Military and company.
• Asset loss due to event/incident reporting (included photo's and witness statements).
• Convoy planning.
• Company formatting for billing proses.
• Liaise with Client / stakeholders in appropriate order to deliver sound tactical service
• Anticipate / Confirm Convoy's and numbers in advance.
• Hands on management and supervision of LN escort teams and interpreters.
• Allocate / Brief LN escort team commanders and LN interpreters.
• Proactively recommend solutions to security performance failures.
• Liaise with Client on all inward convoys and assist (hands on) with ECP procedures during such time.
Static Site Supervisor/Coordinator
August 2008 - December 2009
• ECP (Entry Control Point) Management, of the busiest ECP into the largest American Base in Iraq,
• Hands on management, supervision and training of up to 75 employees, both expat and TCN,
• Anticipating broad employee strategies into specific objectives,
• Set sound development plans for team as role model,
• Liaise with Military and stakeholders in appropriate order to deliver service,
• Establish and confirm customer/Military needs,
• Actively listen to customers/Military and clarify requirements in open communication,
• Identify relationships to be fostered, engage all clients/Military to customer satisfaction,
• Proactively recommend solutions to security performance failures, and • Demonstrate consideration of risks and long term benefits.
Compny: DynCorp Int
Operations & Maintenance Superintendant Camp Diamondback Mosul Iraq
May 08 - August 08
• Management /Supervision of camp field construction / obstacles / arcs of fire and maintenance including;
* Local administration, personal and subjective,
* Inventories and Stock Control
Australian Stunt Academy
Qualifications & Certifications
PSD Executive /Dignitary
School of Infantry
Technical Trades School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more