Claim you profile
Excellent patient assessment skills that allow me to quickly get to the problem and find a solution toward treating a specific condition. Respiratory Therapy requires great communication skills and knowledge of pulmonary disease states, which have to communicated to the patient as well as with Physicians. Being a therapist allows me to wear many different hats as I have to work so many different people throughout the work day. With that being said, my customer service is top notch.
Business Development Director
Searcy Health Care and Rehab
From December 2013
Focus on driving sales activities in a group of accounts and deliver successful sales results
Role and Responsibilities
Develop a business development strategy for assigned accounts
● Identify areas of opportunity and which opportunities to pursue
● Work with management in determining appropriate business targets
● Develop organic growth opportunities within existing accounts
● Identify, cultivate and maintain client relationships and monitor customer satisfaction
Execute the business development strategy for assigned accounts
● Contact business targets on regular basis
● Identify potential clients' needs
● Explain company offerings and set-up in person meetings
● Deliver capabilities presentations
Coordinate with Editorial and Project Management team on implementation of existing projects
● Communicate with project management regarding expected new business
● Transition project ownership to project management upon initiation of a project
● Maintain oversight of the status of the project and ensure client satisfaction
• Set a record of increased quarterly revenue of $66k
Medical Device Sales Representative
Osseon Therapeutics Inc
Introduced the Osseon SN Flexible Bone Needle to the Central Arkansas area in 2011
Role and Responsibilities
Marketing/Selling the Osseon SN Flexible Bone Needle used to treat Vertebral-Compression-Fractures (VCF's)
● Develops new business and expands existing business
● Develops, maintains and executes an annual business plan for the territory
Call points: Neuro-Surgeons; Pain Physicians; Interventional Radiologists
● Meets and exceeds projected sales goals
● Works independently and adapts to a changing environment
● Participates in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
● Averaged 65 units sold per month at 2500 per unit
● Sales by 3rd quarter increased by 6%.
Respiratory Care Practitioner, Company Name
NW and Central AR
Key contributor to diagnostic and therapeutic procedures performed, resulting efficient, cost effective treatment of patients with pulmonary conditions.
• Performed respiratory care services, both therapeutic and diagnostic, necessary to improve or maintain adequate oxygenation/acid-base balance.
• Educating Patient/Family; Non-Pulmonary Physicians on latest innovative Respiratory equipment and Therapies.
• Areas of expertise; Asthma education and COPD education
Qualifications & Certifications
Grand Canyon University
Pulaski Technical College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more