Claim you profile
I perform budget project cost, hard bidding for private and public projects and was in the electrical industrial for eighteen years as estimator/project in a union shop
EMORY HILL & COMPANY
Maintain assigned operations within budgetary compliance. Execute estimating, public bidding and private bidding operations. Award notices and write subcontracts. Collaborate with Project Managers and respond to numerous inquiries to facilitate and achieve successful project outcomes. Identify and resolve project obstacles/conflicts. Consistently achieve project completions on time and on budget.
• 21 Century Data Center - $1,499,129.00
• Juvenile Multi-Purpose Facility - $3,680,247.00
• Kemblesville Elementary School - $2,727,713.00
• Seeds of Greatness Bible Church - $6,680,000.00
Multifunctional role for a growing business. Handled vendor interviewing, proposal review, and contract signing. Prepared RFP and RFI for new home communities. Ran budgetary costs for new
models. Performed purchasing, vendor relations, and sales support. Reviewed/updated vendor
specifications and scope of work for each trade. Adjusted model subcontracts for project program and vendor cost changes. Partnered with sales teams to develop product offerings.
• Created/implemented an integrated purchase order system with standardized costing.
• Launched Newstar Enterprise database capturing product offerings/options/changes with cost
control. Newstar facilitated sales/purchase order generation for base and option costs.
• Newly implemented processes reduced field staff and invoice processing personnel.
• Set up and subcontracted 126-home community for Harrogate North (PA).
• Set up and subcontracted 254-home community for Spring Meadow (DE).
• Set up and subcontracted 110-home community for Sandy Hill (DE).
SNYDER, CROMPTON & ASSOCIATES, INC
Supported the commercial construction process performing estimating and costing support for numerous projects. Construction projects encompassed fit outs, additions, renovations, and upgrades for major corporate, industrial, and institutional clients. Selected projects:
• Longwood Gardens: building 35 renovations; Storage building
• Blue Cross Blue Shield: fit out
• Wilmington Country Club: Additions
• Washington Street Ale House: Addition and renovations
• Porter Chevrolet: Addition and renovations
• Uniqema Corporate Control Room: Addition with storage building addition
• Nuclear Electric Insurance Unlimited: 11th floor interior fit out • DuPont Chestnut Run Disaster Recovery Room: Renovations
• New Castle Senior Center: Renovation
BELLEVUE HOLDING COMPANY
Dual role for major construction projects with a consistent focus on value engineering. Project
management functions encompassed pre-construction services, contract
negotiation/administration/closeouts, and submittals, Generated estimates to support design
development, schematic design, and contract document bidding. Partial project list:
• Residential Projects: Somerset Lake (500+ single homes); Hartefeld (100+ single homes)
• Retirement Homes: Forwood Manor; Foulk Manor North; Foulk Manor South, Heron Point;
Millcroft; Shipley Manor
• Financial Institutions: Wilmington Trust; PNC; Delaware Trust
• Shopping Centers: Eden Square; Linden Hill
• Office Buildings: MBNA/Westgate; Ashford
• Medical: Medical Center of Delaware
MUROWANY ELECTRIC COMPANY
When I worked for Murowany Electric I was their only estimator. Along with my estimating duties I was responsible to purchase all materials for the projects, process the submittals, billings and field inspections.
We were a union electrical subcontractor IBEW 313. We did industrial plants and large office buildings.
I worked in the electrical field for 18 years
Qualifications & Certifications
I do not have a college/university degree
DELAWARE TECHNICAL & COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more