Claim you profile
A self-motivated, enthusiastic and business minded electrical engineer looking for position as Electrical Engineer (Building Services/ Power Systems) or similar to profitably utilise and develop technical engineering, project management and commercial skills proven in 17 years experience mainly in a consultancy and partly in a commercial enterprise and a public utility company.
Key professional skills and attributes include the following:
• Technical engineering and project management skills from more than 13 years in a consultancy and design office of a public utility company
• Strategic awareness of business from 3 years in a commercial engineering enterprise
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with an approachable personality developed over more than 15 years of working with design and project teams
My mission is to make a positive impact on the success of any business I work for through the implementation of up-to-date engineering solutions and development of my personal knowledge and professional career.
Strong desire to absorb knowledge and ability to learn quickly makes me willing able and available to take on any assignment where I can showcase my skills. I enjoy working with software
Currently utilising organisational and planning skills to manage on-site vehicle movements, staff and work distribution for optimal productivity of warehouse operation.
Barnfield Technology Centre
• Successfully completed the City & Guilds 2381/11 Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671):June 2001 at Barnfield Technology Centre in 2005.
• Developed my problem solving skills through activities related to my personal interests
SWK Zimbabwe Consulting Engineers
• Applied problem solving skills to provide optimal technical engineering and project management solutions for building services and infrastructure projects
• Attained MIEE and Chartered Engineer (CEng) status in 1997
• Gained MBA degree from University of Zimbabwe in 2001
• Increased departmental turnover significantly and was rewarded with promotion to post of Departmental Head (General Electric)
• Advised clients on application of MV and LV equipment whilst gaining sales in the process
• Earned the Merlin Gerin certificate in Medium Voltage System Design Considerations
Design - Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority
• Applied problem solving and organisation and planning skills to design and implement short-term measures to ensure customers had adequate, safe and continuous power supplies
• Recommended and designed capital development projects for system expansion
Qualifications & Certifications
City & Guilds
University of Zimbabwe
Electrical & Electronics
University of Canterbury Christchurch New Zealand
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more