like working with my hands, nuts, bolts hand and power tools .
embedded wiring solder tech
May 2009 - October 2011
Embedded boards for instrument panels
Mix acrylic resigns
April 2008 - May 2009
Assigned - Photo Etch
Repair - Designer and automatic faucets
January 2008 - April 2008
assembly of automatic faucets , wrap and pack for shipping
August 2006 - October 2007
Assignment - Motorola Ft. Worth Texas
Mechanical and Electrical assembly
April 2006 - June 2006
stack freight on pallets and wrap for shipment by location
Offsite Quality Repair Tech
February 2000 - April 2006
• Shipping and receiving material
• Logging functional test results
• Assisted local Technical Operations with trouble shooting of Flextronics built boards
• Assisted Supplier Quality Engineering with tracking Flextronics material and performing research of defects and their causes on Flextronics material
• Assembled systems and support structures, and installed components, units, and printed circuit boards, following specifications and using applicable hand tools and power tools.
• Assist Supervisors or engineers in planning and reviewing work activities and to resolve production problems.
• Clean parts, using cleaning solution, air hose, and cloth.
• Drills and taps holes per specified locations, to mount control units and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instrumentation.
R0HS General Awareness Training
ISO14000 Environmental Policy
TL 9000 Quality Improvement Concepts Training
NEO - Six Sigma Familiarization
NEO - Lock out - Tag out
NEO - Hazcom
63G10 MOS Fuel and elect. Repair.1976 -1977