Have as per resume, driven a Yellow Cab in Brisbane for 26yrs. In 2005 the Management of Yellow Cabs
presented me with a certificate and 3 star epaulettes for doing my job well, the certificate proudly hangs on the wall in my lounge. I take pride in my job, make sure I do it well and consistently every shift I driver.
Unlike so many drivers these days who complain about short trips, to me there is no such thing.
I'm a taxi driver, my job is to take people from point A to point B by the shortest safest route, and it doesn't
matter if the trip is 2 blocks up the road or 200klms up the road, that what a taxi driver is there for..
• Customer Service, looking after elderly and disabled passengers.Making sure all passengers reach their destinations safe and sound..
• Maintaining the cabs appearance by cleaning it inside and out, at start or end of shift as required.
• Note: In 2005 the management of Yellow Cabs awarded me with a certificate and a set of 3 starred epaulettes which i wear on my uniform shirt, for doing my job well.
• after 26 years have a good geographical knowledge of Brisbane and its suburbs.
• The processing of fare payments, being by Cash, Eftpos, Cabcharge.
• Operators I have resently driven for.
• Redlands taxi management @ Smith st., Capalaba.
• Complete taxi management @ Yarraman Pl., Virginia.
Resently I have purchased a scanner printer for use with my new computer, which
I have only had these past 2 1/2 months. Living in caravan doesn't leave a lot of space, so got inventive. Had a piece of MDF left over from the new bedhead I built,
It measures 910mm long, but was wider than required, so decided 300mm wide was
all I needed, so cut off the excess, sat it on top of the two doors of the TV cabinet,so that they opened out to match the now 300mm deep shelf, I marked the angle of the
doors on the under side of each door and screwed pieces of 42 x 19 pine on the
marked lines so that I could slip the shelf/table over the open doors to hold it firmly
n place. I also remembered some burgundy vinyl I had left over from upholstering
the bedside cabinets, so using my electric stapler, I covered the table top. So now
I have a removable computer table where I can use both the computer & printer
at the same time without having something permanent taking up space, I just pack
away the computer & printer, and lift my table off the doors, and have my full lounge
Qualifications & Certifications
left school at age 15yrs. Spotswood College New Plymouth New Zealand 1969
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more