Industrial Butcher Trainee OJT
Dumaguete City Slaughterhouse
May 2013 - July 2013
Job Description: • Slaughters livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
• Cut beef and pork carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting and processing
• Prepares meats, skinning, de-boning and cut meat into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
• Process beef and pork, to produce saleable cuts of meat
• Assist meat vendors on how to let their customers choose meat and provide advice on uses and cooking methods
• Inspecting of processing raw materials such as ice and water, for suitability for meat products
• Preventing of visible contamination from the viscera to the carcass surface
• Do assessment of the physical attributes of the meat ( eg. Meat color, marbling, rib
measurement, fat color and texture.)
• Sanitizing of hand tools
• Washing and sanitizing of mechanical equipment
Butchery ( On the Job Training )
King KZ Meat shop
August 2012 - May 2013
Job Description: Apprenticeship were preformed in the context of my Retail Butchery Studies
• Helping customers to choose meat products in butcher shop and identifying their
• Giving advice on the meat uses and cooking methods
• Breaking down and bones animal carcasses to saleable cuts of meat for customers
• Cutting and trays different styles and types of meat for display and sale
• Ordering, delivery and stock checking
• Sharpening and maintaining knives and butchery equipment
• Cleaning shop, stock checking and tidying equipments and shelves
• Opening and closing premises
Assistant Cafeteria Administrator
July 2007 - August 2010
Company: Greencore Geothermal Inc. Cooperative Cafeteria ( Formerly The National Power Corporation )
Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Location Puhagan Valencia Negros Oriental
• Undertake menu planning
• Everyday's purchases raw materials and ingredients in our local public market,
needed for the menu for the day.
• Oversee and participate in the preparation and cooking and serving of main meals,
snacks, in accordance with specified menus.
• Determine quantities to be cooked and size of portions to be served, taking into diets to meet medical, religious and personal needs
• Do some food presentation ( eg. Fruit carving and garnishing ) before displaying in an attractive serving dish.
• Ensure menus are displayed showing choices.
• Check quantity and quality of stocks. ( inventory before and after the operation )
• Oversee washing and cleaning of floors, crockery, utensils, work surfaces and other
kitchens equipment to ensure that the necessary hygiene and health and safety
standards are maintained in the kitchen and dining room as appropriate.
• Ensure that the appropriate clothing, including head wear, is worn at all times in the work area.
• Act as Supervisor to the Kitchen Staff Team.
• Participation in staff meetings in the company
• Participation in staff supervision and appraisal
• Checking and keeping health records of the cafeteria staffs
• Proper Accounting of the monetary income and expenses of the cafeteria
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
West Negros University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more