Claim you profile
From September 2013
GYM ASSISTANT - Christ the king sixth form college
April 2012 - June 2012
• Gym inductions
• Designing exercise programmes
• maintenance of gym equipment
• Supporting and motivating gym users
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
● Quickly responding to customer complaints, requests and comments.
● Brand Integrity and market awareness.
● Developing customer service procedures, policies & standards.
● Driving operational, visual and customer service standards in store.
● Able to come up with new ideas.
● Ability to organise & prioritise workload within a retail setting.
● Effectively maintaining stock levels and ensuring the quality of supplies.
● Always putting the customer first
●Possessing a professional, focused and understanding attitude towards customers.
● Committed to continuing education and training.
● Ability to respond quickly to emergencies.
● Strong influencing and communication skills.
● Ability to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly.
● Having a flexible attitude and positive approach.
● Willing to work evenings, early morning and weekends.
● Analysing and researching trends within the retail sector.
● Personally ambitious and achievement focused.
● Putting customers at the heart of all decisions.
● Clearly communicating corporate information to staff.
● Able to tactfully deal with difficult customers.
● Enforcing strict rules and regulations in the workplace.
● Strong organisational capabilities.
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
November 2012 - January 2013
Christ the king sixth form college
April 2011 - June 2011
• Involved in the planning and delivering of classes.
• Monitoring and recording a pupils progress.
• Responsible for preparing classes by ensuring the correct educational resources are in place.
• Involved in the arranging of learning objective.
• Preparing students for their exams by encouraging them and providing support.
• Assisting pupil with they work.
• Advising older pupils with decisions about their careers path.
• Providing advice on work placement to older school children.
• Creating a stimulating teaching environment for students by being motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
• Organising a wide range of leisure and sports activities and encouraging physical activities.
• Establishing clear objectives for all learning activities under my authority.
• Enforcing discipline and rules within a class setting, handling challenging behaviour.
• Creating positive relationships with students.
• Excellent using IT and technology skills.
February 2010 - September 2013
Applied Sports and Exercise Psychology
●Advanced Sport and Exercise Science
●Fundamentals of Strength and Conditioning ●Dissertation
CHRIST THE KING SIXTH FORM COLLEGE
Sports and Exercise Science, BTEC Extended Diploma, 2008 to 2010
●The Body in Action ● Practical Individual Sports
●Health and Safety in Sport ● Sports Nutrition
●Training and Fitness for Sport ● Sports and Society
●Sports Coaching ● Leadership in Sports
●Sports Development ● Exercise, Health and Lifestyle
●Working With Children In Sport ● Instructing Physical Activity and Exercise
●Organising Sports Events ● Psychology of Sport Performance
●Practical Team Sports ● Analysis of Sports Performance
●Fitness Testing For Sports and Exercise ● Rules, Regulations and Officiating in Sport
ST MATTHEW ACADEMY
●Maths ● Geography
●English Lit ● Religious Studies
●Science ● English
●History ● BTEC Art and Design
Available on request
Qualifications & Certifications
Sports and Exercise Science
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more