To effectively participate in activities of the organization using knowledge acquired in my academia and to use the experiences and skills acquired from your organization to develop my competence and performance level.
Agriculture Engineer (Technology), Oil and Gas
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Ritucks Construction, Kasoa
• General supervision of site
• Marketing of products
• Oversees and evaluate employees on field
• Hire and motivate field workers
• Prepare reports on time and prepare estimates of needs
National Service Scheme Agricultural Project
Supervises and co-ordinates all operations on the field
• Making purchases within specific limits
• Give instructions and orders to subordinates
• Ensures workers get out the assigned amount of production when they are supposed to do it.
• Keep records and prepare estimates of needs
• Direct the repair and maintenance of farm equipment and building
• Inspect farm and advices project leaders on problems, equipment and materials
Oil and Gas Training (Abconworld)
October 2011 - May 2012
• Introduction to ICT, ICT tools, Software and Hardware of the computer
• Practical for students (Microsoft Office, introduction to the Internet)
• Create a dynamic and welcoming learning environment in the ICT room/lab.
• Prepare suitable teaching resources
• To support fellow staff in their use of ICT
PRACTICAL SKILLS GAINED
Qualifications & Certifications
University for Development Studies
Ghana National College
1st Signals Regiment Basic School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more