Trenton Board of Education
• Successfully developed school opening plan as a result of the districts reorganization and closing of two Priority schools
• Effectively supervised staff and students while monitoring instruction in 3 separate facilities as a result of delays in school construction.
• Develop intensive Summer Professional Development schedule to ensure school-wide cohesiveness and effective instructional practices.
• Strategically met with all stakeholders to identify specific concerns of merging two different communities into one school.
• Provided coaching and professional development to school based administrators in the Teachscape Framework Assessment and Modules
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Henry O. Tanner School
• Increased ISAT Math and Reading composite score by 17% and 13% respectively in first year as principal and overall composite score by 11%.
• Successfully exited school's prior Illinois State Board of Education Special Education State Complaint during first year.
• Incorporated various attendance incentive programs which led to an increase of student attendance by 5% in first two years as Principal.
• Handled all budget and human resource matters, including but not limited to, staffing, ordering of all supplies and materials, creating and redefining positions based on identified needs, etc.,
• Analyzed student and teacher Data over-time to provide on-going, targeted professional development to increase staff members' professional capacity.
• Implemented highly effective Extended day and Saturday Academic and enrichment programs for students, parents and community members.
• Developed grade level curriculum maps and monitored instruction daily to ensure rigorous instructional delivery.
• Created all student and teacher schedules to enhance instruction and provide for minimal loss of instructional time.
• Procured 21st century community school federal funding in the amount of $175,000.
Nathan R. Goldblatt School
Dean of Students
Math Resource Specialist
Park Lakes Elementary School
Upward Bound Instructor
Seton Hall University, South Orange NJ
5th Grade Teacher
Madison Elementary School
Qualifications & Certifications
Educational Leadership and Administration
Nova Southeastern University
Florida Memorial University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more