I am very honest and trustworthy. I am very neat and clean and love animals.
Lead Preschool Teacher
Saint Jude Preschool
• Teach 3 and 4 year olds through art, play and music.
• Prepare weekly lesson plans
• Prepare biweekly newsletters for the parents.
• Take anecdotal notes each day.
• Attend 10 hours of early childhood training each school year.
• Hold 2 conferences per year with Parents.
• Attend monthly staff meetings.
• Meet with other teachers and director on what strategies are working in the classroom.
• Managed 12 Account Relation Managers throughout the Southeast.
• First level of escalation for all orders tracked by my Account Relations Managers.
• Worked directly with Sales Reps and Sales Management to ensure orders are processed and installed in a timely manner.
• Communicated directly with customers on the status of their orders.
• Escalated with internal engineering and operations when necessary.
• Provided financial reports to Sales Management on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Selected and hired employees. Trained and evaluated employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addressed performance issues and made recommendations for personnel actions.
• Attended customer appointments with Sales Rep and Sales Manager.
• Reported to VP of Sales.
Account Relations Manager
• Managed 50+ Accounts
• Assisted Sales Representative on pricing and closing the sale.
• Responsible for entering the customer's order into the appropriate system.
• Worked with internal engineering and operations group to ensure service installed on time.
• Tracked the order and communicated with the customer on a daily basis with the status of their order.
• Answered any questions or concerns the customer had during the order process as well as after installation.
• Escalated when necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participated in a move, add or change when necessary.
Accounts Payable Manager
• Managed four Accounts Payable Clerks.
• Managed AP. Included, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements.
• Developed, implemented and maintained systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Managed monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensured accuracy of financial statements.
• Selected and hired employees for the groups mentioned above. Trained and evaluated employees to enhance their performance and development. Addressed performance issues and made recommendations for personnel actions.
Accounts Payable Clerk
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
• Data enter invoices for payment.
• Process backup reports after data entry.
• Manage the weekly check run.
• Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
• Prepare manual checks when required.
• Print and distribute monthly financial reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Georgia