Banking Security, 10+ years of electronic and Physical security experience.
• Preparing fundraising packs for mailing
• Distributing merchandise around the company
• Any other assistance that would help facilitate the charity
• Responsible for distributing credit cards from production site
• Performing fraud checks on credit card mail outs
• Monitoring stock levels & auditing the centre
• Working effectively in teams of six
• Helping in any area of the centre when circumstances dictate
• Updating online databases, sending data to relevant branch
Senior Bank Official
BOI, Baggot Street
, Dublin. 2
• Responsible for day to day alarm security & service work
• Providing technical support for faulty equipment
• Monitoring CCTV & alarm faults
• Updating staff security access, generating new access codes
• Ordering new equipment, negotiating most cost effective deals
• Keeping up to date with new procedures & equipment
• Attending security training for banks including kidnap training
• Utilising SAP programs for invoice payments & equipment
• Being vigilant with security issues & keeping attention on media
• Liaising effectively with security forces, providing video evidence
• Operating DVR recorders & online video & alarms
BOI Nassau Street
, Dublin. 2
• Full porter duties for busy credit card centre
• Sorting incoming & outgoing mail
• Working effectively with staff
• Ensuring the centre runs smoothly
• Performing any other ad hoc duties as required
(This work history list is not exhaustive, further work history can be provided if requested)
Bank of Ireland
Working on Solar panel project to provide 1.5Kw of emergency and backup mains power. This project involves using a 100watt panel to charge a lead acid 12 volt battery, via a charge controller. When power is needed a mains inverter rated at 1.5Kw will provide AC 230 Volts. This system will run a Fridge, TV, Sat box and Lighting.
Main costs are batteries two 100 amp batteries are required. costing around 250 Euro. The solar panel will cost around 170 Euro and the inverter and charge controller will be another 250 Euro Approx. Total 670 Euro. for a workable alternative energy source.
Working with BT and HP on a fail over system for PACOM alarm monitoring system.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more