I am not just able to shelf stack,I am also a bakery cleaner ,able to work with minimal supervision.
I believe the larger things should go in back of shelf,so the smaller things on shelf can be easily seen.this ,I believe is an effective way to do inventory as well.Also,I believe the heavier things should go on bottom shelves,if practical.
Cambridge City Cafe
• Key holder and arming / disarming alarm during shifts
• Take out garbage and recyclables
• Clean and sterilize bathrooms
• Follow all health and safety regulations and WHMIS policies
• Ensuring all food services and floors are disinfected as per health
Operated dishwashing machine and hand washed as necessary
Dish wash Ascociate.
Wilfred Laurier University
• Followed sanitation and food safety procedures
• Assisted cooks to ensure dining hall and food displays were well stocked
Email: email@example.com Telephone 519-267-6636
Employment Experience Continued
• Use of tools for grinding steel
• Repaired steel forks with MIG Welder
• Assisted with general clean up duties
Stamp/Assembly, Heat Treating Department, Assembly Department, Paint Line
• Operated a Robotic Welder as well as a Spot Welder
• Skilled ran industrial punch presses ranging from 150 to 350 ton capacity
• Over 10 year period operated various heat treating lines
Qualifications & Certifications
Academic Upgrading/Math ,Eng,Science.
St. Louis Adult Learning Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more