Claim you profile
Supply Chain Consultant
My online resume can be found on Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com
Build subsidiary of The Sustainable Biodiesel Company and Tri-State Biodiesel from the ground up, in Eastern MA, with Metro Boston into Southern Maine being the optimal target location. Manage all aspects of operations, driver management, fleet management, facility management, business development, customer service, with P&L benchmarking, and merger & acquisition.
Commercial Accounts Executive
TW LIGHTING/ SAVIO LIGHTING
$475,000 in B2B sales volume since inception of this OEM LED light manufacturer with factories in China and warehousing/showroom in USA. Energy Star and Mass Save Partner utilizing the industrial upstream rebate program for commercial business accounts.
Beverage Industry & CPG Consultant
KENNETH M. KANSKY & ASSOCIATES
Needham MA 2004- 2012
Self-employed provider of Beverage Supply Chain Management Consulting Services
Beverage Industry & CPG Consultant
• Beverage & consumer packaged goods consultancy specializing in Supply chain management, Cross docking, 3PL, Lean warehousing, Logistics, Procurement, JITD, ERP, MRP, Inventory control, the Bullwhip effect, CPFR, velocity metrics, Optimal lot sizing and Sales management.
• Owner of Linkedin.com "Beverage / CPG's Supply Chain Consultants" networking group.
• Global Supply Chain Group allied partner and former Kinaxis Rapid Response software allied partner.
• Direct and supervise: Needham Heights, Coca-Cola Bottling of New England's Central Warehouse.
• Manage company checkers, union forklift operators, union route builders, union drivers and all other personal to achieve maximum utilization and efficiency of the distribution warehouse.
• Supervised and directly managed Eastern MA, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire's Aqua Cool consumer water group distribution.
• Tracked bottled water volume sales vs. budget.
• Computed inventory transactions, driver commissions, and complex payroll.
• Designed and sequenced route density. Hired and trained new employees.
• Enforced company policies and created procedures for efficient management of materials fleet maintenance, and safety in the workplace.
• Managed customer complaints and worked with the customer service department to service new and existing accounts.
Inventory Control Manager
UNION BEER DISTRIBUTORS L.L.C., BUDWEISER
• Worked directly with the vice president of 7 Budweiser Distributors and all local department heads (sales, operations, finance, warehouse).
• Monitored the complete activity and process of inventory as it moved through the company.
• Forecasted sales, supply and demand of Brooklyn, NY.
• Coordinated the arrival of 250 different SKU packages from breweries across the country and Germany, to daily scanner physical cycle counts of a 100,000 square foot temperature controlled warehouse.
• Coordinated with ATF and state tax representatives the destruction of old code beer, and monitored fresh code dating in the warehouse.
• Received letter of commendation from Beck's North America for excellence in product distribution for the New York Metro market.
• Maintained a 0.05% shrinkage on a daily estimated ten million dollar inventory stock saving $500,000 annually.
New York Regional Sales Manager
AKVA USA INC
Oversaw all sales aspects including distribution and placement of AKVA Spring Water throughout New York Metro, Long Island, northern New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania until company was purchased.
District Sales Manager
• Managed sales, marketing, and promotional programs for all of the Coca-Cola and allied brand products.
• Lead a team in the successful pre-sales launch of Coca-Cola's Project 2000 creating a computerized distribution pre-sell NY Metro test market that was adopted nationwide.
• Received a "Sprite Sales Award" for bulk division area sales.
Field Sales Representative promoted to District Sales Manager
CANADA DRY AND COORS BOTTLING OF NEW YORK
Managed all aspects of sales throughout Suffolk County, NY
Qualifications & Certifications
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY, Smeal College of Business
College of Arts and Sciences
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more