Knowledge and expertise of Operating systems : Unix/Linux, Management of Networked systems, users and servers.
Systems: City dealer, IBSnet, MIS, Fontis, HP&L, MUB (Universal Banking System), Websphere, TSM, IPSendero, HP/UX.
Operating systems : Win XP/7/8/NT, iOs. PC maintenance , trouble shooting and configuration
PnP Senaoane Security Controller
From December 2012
(CCTV monitoring and control)
Head of I.T
April 2012 - September 2012
Project Manager Harare Receivables Exchange (HRE)
• Gained insight of how projects are managed.
• Managed the Domain, users, and updating the Company sites
• Prepare project documentation for an online trading platform for account receivables
• Devised I.T. policies on security, computer use and mobility
• Managed the network, preparation of reports and budgets for the I.T. department
Project Manager Opticare Opticians / Omarc Laboratories Zimbabwe
• Managed the development of an Enterprise solution for managing 11 optical practices
• Prepared the documentation for the solution on inventory (lenses and frames), patient,
billing, and claims management.
• Registered a Domain and creation of users, created I.T. Budgets and advise management on cost effective technological solutions
International Business Centre, Exchange Control
January 2011 - February 2011
Treasury Back office and Dealing Room
• Acquired comprehensive skills on: Foreign Currency Trading (Reuters Thompson 3000, City Dealer), Exports, Imports and Balance Of Payments (CEPAX, CEBAS, REZDEX, and Citrix), Spot deals, Placements, Swaps and Asset and Liabilities Managements (Risk Management).
• Learnt to appreciate the complexity of trading on global and international scale.
Feb - Mar 2011 Finance Creditors, Assets, Revenue and Tax and regulatory issues, reporting.
• Got an appreciation of the importance of finance for the daily running of a Bank
• Carried out the asset count exercise in all Bulawayo Branches.
Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe Limited
January 2010 - February 2011
Developed understanding of business operations in various departments within Stanbic Bank
(See below for details)
Customer Service Officer, Customer Consultant, Asset Custodian, Auto Bank Custodian
Nelson Mandela Branch: Personal Banking
January 2010 - April 2010
Account Analyst, Foreign Currency Officer, Teller, Frontline Officer(enquiries), System Administrator(Branch Level).
• Learnt how to solve and manage customer queries in addition to acquiring new skills in opening bank accounts, issuing ATM cards and compliance issues in line with legal requirements.
• Undertook ATM cash loading, run start of day and general upkeep of the Branch assets.
• Problem solving skills acquired through report checks on a daily basis.
• Liaised with customers about account opening requirements, services and products the bank offered.
Borrowdale & Southerton Business Banking Units
May 2010 - July 2010
• Set up meetings and visits for corporate and SMEs, assessing their performance and needs, this sharpened my evaluation skills and knowledge of the corporate world in Zimbabwe and the world at large.
• Prepared application for facilities (Bank loans, overdrafts) and other lines of credit broadening my understanding of credit in banks.
• Improved my business etiquette, entrepreneurship skills and things that makes a successful business.
July 2010 - August 2010
• Undertook Credit Origination, Credit Evaluation, Collateral, Recoveries & Maintenance for: Corporate and Investment Banking, Agri-Business, Multinationals, VAF, Tourism, Manufacturing, Mining, Telecoms, Retail and Listed companies on the Zimbabwe stock Exchange).
• Acquired comprehensive experience on how the credit system in the financial service industry works and how it can lead to a successful enterprise.
• Learnt the importance of liquidity and the cash generating ability of the business.
• Grasped importance concepts in the mining, telecoms, manufacturing sector and how these sectors contribute to the welfare of the economy, and how credit support their industrial activities.
• Built analytical skills through the rational assessments of loan applications, the availability of legal documents, compliance and maintenance of credit accounts.
Information Technology Department
August 2010 - December 2010
• Got an appreciation of what makes up a banking system and embraced knowledge on how to maintain and run procedural applications and commands to ensure the general up keep of the whole system (running start and end of day).
• Visited the disaster recovery site on a daily basis to reduce risks associated with system failure and backing up of data.
• Acquired skills on how to deal with ATMs, Servers, MIS, Treasury applications, Branch level system, sensitive information and compliance with security policies
• Attending to system queries which broadened my scope of dealing with system challenges.
• Acquired time management skills through timeous daily shifts and the emphasis on time for value delivery by the bank.
Public Relations Officer NMCS
National Movement For Catholic Students
I was the Regional Public Relations Officer for Harare region Universities
Was responsible for getting the word out to other university student to join the movement.
Was responsible for raising funds to fund activities such as inter University games, Regional trips and training.
Project Manager Diamond Permaculture SIFE Global Chegutu Rural
Recent awards and recognition
July 2009 - SIFE Servant Leadership Award SIFE nationals
July 2009 - SIFE Entrepreneurship Award SIFE nationals
Vice President, Spokesperson, Secretary
Students In Free Enterprise
Its student voluntary program to do community outreach rpograms to help society better its lifes, improve its livelihood and creating income to sustain their life of their family and the economy at large.
We worked on value creation for Old age people in rural areas by teaching them basic business skills, how to get a loan from a bank, how to market and package their produce, and compete on the market. how to do their books.
We also did team funda raising to sustain our community outreach activities
Catholic Society Catholic University In Zimbabwe
I was the Chairman
Chairman Student Representative Council
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Fluctuations Loyola University of Chicago
Business Management and Information Technology
GIBS Biz School Camp for matriculants skill development
Accounting, Economics & Mathematics
Gokomere High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more