Claim you profile
Hi, I have been doing Close Protection for Military Police and looking for similar work within the Uk, South of England.
Also have HGV licence, digi card and CPC for any driving work
Maritime Security Consultant
Working as part of a team providing vessel protection for the crew during the transit or projects within the high risk area of the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea. My duties are to conduct watch keeper within a team over a 24 hour period, routine patrols of the vessel, identify any possible security risks, help with the training of the crew in the event of an emergency and also to make sure the vessel is fully protected by use of security equipment and deterrents in order to thwart any potential risk of pirate attack or hijack.
Royal Military Police
(Close Protection Operator)
• Currently a Corporal (Cpl) within the Royal Military Police and have completed 2 tours of Afghanistan where I took up the role of Close Support working alongside infantry soldiers on the front line providing them with subject matter expert advice on the handling of evidence such as drugs, foreign weapons, explosive components and the detaining of Insurgents. I was also involved in training and teaching local police. I am a current combat team medic and qualified for the rank of Sergeant of which I am in an acting role.
• I have also passed the Military Police Close Protection Course held at Longmoor, Surrey, and I regularly undertake duties as a Close Protection Operator within the UK and abroad on operations. Currently performing this role in Kabul, Afghanistan, working as part of a team of six providing security and protection for a high valued principal.
A Police Constable
at Brixton Police Station in the borough of Lambeth that involves working as part of a team of approximately 20 responding to low or high priority calls such as 999 by foot or vehicle to maintain law and order and also provide a visual presence to deter crime.
• Able to identify emerging threats in heated situations that enabled me to minimise risk to myself, colleagues and most importantly members of the public.
• Due to handling the public in different confrontations such as public order, domestics or making an arrest, I regularly trained in unarmed combat/self-defence.
• I was a Public Order officer and attended protests and social events that include football matches and a Police Search Advisor that involved me searching premises, cars or streets thoroughly for suspect devices or drugs.
working in a rural area in a team of 2 providing 1st response policing to the local community in a pro-active or re-active approach dealing with day to day crime, traffic incidents, scene control management and public order. Due to working in a rural area emphasis was largely on building partnerships within the community liaising with groups and public meetings including social events.
2nd Battalion, The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment
• As part of an infantry company, I was employed as a rifleman within a section of 8 men. Serving on operational tours within Northern Ireland and Bosnia where I would conduct foot patrols, Vehicle check points and stop and search local civilians whilst keeping an eye on any suspicious activity that could lead to a terrorist strike. We would also interact with the local community in order to gain their trust and provide reassurance. Selected for a close observation role to carry out covert surveillance on possible terrorist meetings and border crossing points. Skilled in the use of small arms weapons and foreign weapons.
• Attended and passed a Junior Non Commissioned Officers Course that gained me promotion to the rank of Lance Corporal and instantly became in charge of 8 men team. In this role I would be responsible for their daily training, administration and helping with their career development.
Education and Courses
• Ship Security Officer (SSO)
• Standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping (STCW95)
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Trained (HUET)
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET)
• Team Medic (Care under Fire, Catastrophic Hemorrhage, Triage)
• Trauma Risk Management (TRIM)
• Royal Military Police Advanced and Armoured Driving Course
Qualifications & Certifications
Policing Level 1
Canterbury Christ Church University
Hillcrest High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more