- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Oloile Secondary School
Duties and responsibilities
- teaching geography and physics
- enhancing the development of students in class work
- In charge of guiding and counseling department
- involved in the evaluation of students performance
-recording and keeping the records pertaining student progress and availing it to the administration when required
New Sarova Stanley Hotel
October 2013 - March 2014
: training in finance and accounting department at New Sarova Stanley Hotel
- Learned duties and responsibilities pertaining receiving of various categories of items, storage of those items. Food and beverage controlling, credit controls, revenue controlling, journal entries in the sun system, data entry and analysis, and how financial statements are prepared.
- How to use opera to create reports, material control software (MC), and Remote Material Control software.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
• Certificate in participating in AIBUMA conference
• Certificate in character building and development
I am an active member of the following group:
• Soul harvest youth group kimana (general secretary, stir CEP).
• Stronghold youth group (General secretary)
Qualifications & Certifications
University Of Nairobi
Oloile secondary school
Gum Primary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more