Claim you profile
==> written communication developed through writing essays
==> oral communication skills gained through reasoned debates during seminars and presentations
==> ability to work as part of a team, through collaborative group work
==> organizational and time management skills by prioritizing tasks to ensure academic, social and work commitments are
==> negotiation, informally with peers and formally with staff
==> Problem solving
==> Permanency Planning
==> Critical thinker
Intern Circle Program
From January 2013
• Conducted one individual, family and couples therapy sessions per week.
• Helped plan and pick young girls for entry into the program, which included case management and parent education and family.
• Developed workable solutions for recurring problems for individuals and families. Maintained thorough case history records and wrote detailed reports.
Habitat for Humanity Restore
October 2013 - April 2014
• Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
• Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
• Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
• I am educated customers on product and service offerings.
• Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
Created and performed original story theatre for four and five year olds.
The Center for Young Children and Families, Plymouth State University,
Designed and taught an integrated arts lesson on the history of Plymouth, NH in grade (PreK) Plymouth Elementary School, Plymouth, NH 2014
Tutor & Mentor A+ program
From September 2012
• Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
• Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials.
• Routinely met with students' parents regarding in-class issues and learning interruptions to discuss solutions.
• Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.
Victorian Life for Children
Assisted with the implementation of Fezziwig's Christmas Festival, an interactive arts day on Victorian Life for Children in grades 3-6
Early Childhood Development Center
From September 2010
Development and Family Center, Plymouth, NH (NAEYC-Accredited Center)
• Observing how children interact in a classroom environment
• Conducting activities that promote positive learning skills
• Observed and assessed student performance and kept thorough records of progress.
• Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects. Encouraged students to persevere with challenging tasks.
Waitressing, childcare, social services
I am very enthusiastic about working with children of all backgrounds. I find that I am effective at providing quality instruction and fostering a positive learning environment for all students. I have worked with nonprofit organizations for six years and I have had many practical experiences in an elementary and preschool classroom. I have demonstrated skills in individualizing instruction based on students' needs and interests. People have described my personality, as kind and compassionate throughout my years working with Elementary School Teachers because I find dedication in my line of work is crucial for creating an atmosphere that is stimulating and encouraging to all students. I also have training on using modern technology in the classroom. Throughout my years in college I was a personable teachers aide. I assisted them with motivating students to achieve and exceed their academic and personal goals.
Qualifications & Certifications
Child Welfare & Family Services
Plymouth State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.