Claim you profile
I am a fully qualified counsellor for the past 15 years in that time I have counselled people in long term and enduring mental health issues, young people and for the last 10 years people with bereavement and loss issues.
Substance Misuse Project Worker2011 Present.
* Provide in depth key work sessions to young people affected by
* Provide Counselling to young people aged 10-25:
* Person Centred, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution Focussed Brief Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy
* Train Multiple Agencies and young people in Drug and alcohol issues
Also First Aid Training.
• Provide written reports for monthly analysis.
• Provide Risk Assessments for vulnerable young people and adults
• In-depth full and comprehensive assessment of needs, with recovery plans, agreed by both parties.
• Stabilization Plans
• Reduction plans
• Exit plans with collaborative evidence based effective outcomes.
• Provide anger management programmes.
Project Worker drug and alcohol young people
5TH Floor. The Gostin Building. Hanover Street. Liverpool. L1-4LN. 0151-706-9747.
Substance Misuse Project Worker
Substance Misuse Officer
Wirral Sport & Art Initiative
* Provide sub misuse education to young people 8-13 and 13-19
* Provide one to one counselling.
* Provide drug awareness training for outside agencies
Counsellor and Level 4 Supervisor
The Liverpool Bereavement Services
I have been a bereabvement counsellor for the last 13 years at the Bereavement services. For the last few years I have supervised counsellors too good effect both student and fully qualified counsellors.
Substance Misuse Worker, U-turn Project
* One-To-One Counselling
* Drug awareness Training
* Criminal Justice Work
* Assessments and Referrals.
Welfare Rights Advisor / Legal Aid
Merseyside Disability Advisory Services
* Welfare Rights Advice
* Disability Tribunal Representation
* Social Policy Advisor/Implementer
Chairperson of the Bureau
Volunteer Listener & Counsellor
I counselled people with lonmg term and enduring mental health issues to good effect
Volunteer Advice Worker/Tribunal
Anfield and Norris Green Citizens Advice Bureau's
sessional Counsellor, Sefton Social Services Department, Plus PSS
I supported young people. Fully assessing thier needs and helping them to put in place robust recovery plans that were very effective for them.
Rotunda Community College
I was an adult basic education tutor
Baker Confectioner, Grade
Sayers the Bakers Limited
VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in counselling, Diploma In welfare studies, Advanced cert in counselling,
LIVERPOOL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.