Claim you profile
As an experienced marketing communications design coordinator with a proven track record of producing work of the highest quality, I am quick to grasp new ideas and implement innovative solutions to complex problems. I use exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients. As a motivational leader and team player with a can-do, solution-focused mind set I have the ability to deliver multiple projects on time, on budget every time.
I’m now looking for a new and challenging position in a marketing/communication environment that will maximise use of existing skills and experience and provide a platform for personal and professional development.
Communications Design manager
NHS Staffordshire Commissioning Support Unit
November 2013 - November 2013
• Responsible for scoping, planning, designing and implementing multiple and complex integrated design and marketing communications initiatives – to support delivery of national and regional campaigns
• Produce, develop and manage, brands and campaign identities – promotional materials
• Support colleagues/clients to project manage and coordinate marketing, branding and communications projects
• Social media planning and implementation
• Implement & manage marketing & promotional campaigns adhering to brand guidelines and values
• Account manage colleagues/clients/customers
• Purchase services from media, printers, photographers, illustrators web developers and marketing researchers
• Manage design function and resources to deliver customer focused projects and campaigns
• Provide project management support to ensure successful implementation of large-scale events
• Manage, coach and develop design team to produce high quality resources
• Use demographic profiling to develop targeted marketing and communications campaigns
• Report to senior managers and directors on progress and monitoring against project plans
• Manage and report on budgets in excess of £100,000
Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Wordpress, CMS Bespoke Systems, Twitter, Facebook
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Influencing, coaching and negotiation skills
• Excellent at developing ideas
• Leadership Abilities and Excellent team player
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage conflict
• Work under and pressure without supervision
• Strong oranisational skills and attention to detail
• Positive outlook and solution-focused mindset
• Flexible and resourceful
From November 2013
Currently freelance designer working on Health Information and brand design.
Two Ten Design
You can view my work at twotendesign.com
Qualifications & Certifications
MA Health Communication Design
Certificate in Management
Institute of Managers
HND Graphic Design
Parr High School
Business Coaching Course
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more