Claim you profile
Primarily I've worked mixing concerts, review shows, clubs, lounges, conventions, and meetings within several of the casino properties that are located here in Atlantic City, NJ. Although I've worked mixing F.O.H., my preference is mixing monitors. I find it simply far more challenging. ( Obviously, I also work: load-ins, set-ups, sound checks, ( the show-production ), strikes, and finally the load-outs.
In addition to the aforementioned, I also design and fabricated audio systems, as well as create panels, patch-bays, multi-pin connections and the like.
Also, in college, ( graduated in 2000 ), my degree was digital multimedia, and as such, I use to work with Pro-Tools quite extensively. That hasn't been the case as of recently, however, if need be I can easily reinvest the time to tighten up my Pro-Tool chops. Currently, I use Sonar and SoundForge for my non-linear digital audio production work.
NOTE: I also worked as a professional drummer and I'm very good with back-line, as well.
Currently I'm mostly mixing monitors, as well as working audio and back-line set-ups, in several casino theaters.
Gear that I commonly work with;
* Consoles: Yamaha, Midas, DiGiCo, SoundCraft, Mackie, Behringer, ( and more ).
* Speaker Enclosures: JBL Professional & JBL VerTec Line Array, EAW, Meyers, d&b audiotechnik, QSC, Clair Brothers, Maryland Sound, Electro-Voice, ( and more ).
* Outboard Gear, ( Digital Effects and Reverbs, EQ's, Compressors, Noise Gates, Crossovers, etc. : Lexicon, BSS, ( Brooks Siren System ), dbx, TC Electronics, Eventide, Drawmer, ( and more ).
* Amplifiers: Crown, QSC, Crest, Peavey, Electro-Voice, ( and more ).
* Microphones and Direct Boxes: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Electro-Voice, Countryman, Whirlwinds, ( and more ).
Qualifications & Certifications
Mainland Regional High School
Art Institute of Philadelphia
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more