Claim you profile
I am looking for property owners, small real estate investors that would like a property manager to manage their property (ies) in the SOUTHWESTERN RIVERSIDE COUNTY AREA with an emphasis on Hemet, San Jacinto area.
I work closely with the Law Office of William E. Windham and I have a General Contractor available to maintain any tenant improvements, as well as maintaining the property. I believe that a property manager should work closely with the property owner to make sure that the owner is able to reach the goals in real estate that they have set.
References are available upon request along with complete resume.
Prestige Asset Management
From June 1996
Since 1996, I have helped people achieve their desired real estate goals, from the purchase and sale of their real estate to selling real estate and business opportunities through the U.S. Bankruptcy Court with the U.S. Bankruptcy Trustee's approval. Writing Broker's Price Opinions for cases involving bankruptcy and civil matters for Attorney William E. Windham and preparing and serving evictions.
Now I am in the process of starting a property management company through Prestige Asset Management. Asset Management is like a Stock Broker or Financial Planner for the real estate investor. This is a service much like large financial institutions provide their large real estate investors.
That is why I am offering the following services:
1. Tenant Screening and Background Checks.
2. Market rent analysis.
3. Collecting and distributing rental income.
4. Negotiating complex rental or lease agreements.
5. Monthly exterior inspections.
6. Soon to have the ability for vacant units to be marketed through an 800 call back system 24/7 until rented.
7. Complete a real estate market analysis.
8. Tenant improvements and maintenance by a licensed General Contractor.
9. Negotiating the purchase and the sale of your investment property(ies).
10. Repositioning existing assets based on property age or changes in the market.
11. Goal planning (short and long term) real estate investment goals.
12. Maintaining complete accounting and record keeping data.
13. Monthly newsletter about real estate including real estate and tax issues.
14. Attorney, Real Estate Broker, Certified Public Accountant, Mortgage Banker, Insurance Agent, and General Contractor available for consultation.
15. Property Management Fee and Property Asset Management fee are combined for a total of ONLY $85 per month for 1 to 4 unit properties. Sign up now and management fee locked in for 3 years! Regular Management Fee is $100 per month for 1 year agreement. SAVE $180 per year!.
16. Property management fees are on...
*Real Estate Investment Analysis*
*Business Opportunity Buy-Out Agreements*
*Lease Agreements (contract preparations)*
*Partnership Agreements/Corporation Formations (Attorney Assisted)*
Judgment Collections/Debt Negotiations (Attorney Assisted)*
Qualifications & Certifications
Certificate in Paralegal Studies
California Southern Law School
Sonora High School, La Habra, California
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more