Claim you profile
Field Director,, High Potential
BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL
From February 2010
From February 2010
Responsible for daily operation of 18 Bay Area Pet Hospital teams of 50 DVMs and 300
Para Professional associates.
• Successfully completed a turnaround of the SF Bay Banfield Pet Hospitals. Increasing profitability to 17% of revenue, while strengthening team culture delivering Associate Engagement survey results greater than both the Regional and Company results.
• Lead Veterinary medical teams to provide the highest quality care and service while growing the practice care for the most pets and clients and while maximizing efficiency, productivity and profitability.
• Select, recruit, develop and mentor teams to deliver outstanding, high quality medical care, client service and business results.
• Ensure compliance with practice and regulatory protocols, policies and procedures.
• Continuously build and reinforce the Banfield Brand, through the development of the hospital teams, while delivering all medical and non-medical standards.
August 2007 - August 2009
August 2007 - August 2009
Oversee daily operations of 11stores in South Atlanta and South Georgia
Responsible for generating $180 million in annual sales.
Zone Vice President, S/SE
BORDERS GROUP INC, BORDERS
May 2006 - August 2007
Oversee the operations of 131 stores-12 Districts, in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Puerto Rico with the responsibility generating $650.0 million in annual sales.
November 2002 - March 2006
Oversee daily operations of 64-72 stores located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland with responsibility for generating $2.4 to $2.8 billion in annual
• Provide leadership to a team of 11 regional executives, including 8 District
• Cultivate a high performing store organization to drive and sustain brand equity.
• Implement corporate programs and best practices to improve and maximize margin and profits while achieving expense control and budget targets.
• Collaborated with headquarters to identify, respond to, and leverage business opportunities.
• Achieved top ranking with Target Philadelphia-Region as the most profitable group in the U.S. by delivering the highest controllable profit contribution percentage.
• Attained # 1 ranking with Target Philadelphia-Region in sales dollar per square foot improvement and the 2nd highest dollar per square foot performance in the company.
• Drove the Target Philadelphia-Region to the top EVA producing major market in the U.S.
• Achieved the 2nd highest dollar productivity and the 2nd highest unit productivity improvements in the company while Regional Director of Target-Philadelphia.
• Launched a successful college recruiting program, at Target Philadelphia, that delivered 167 management employees in three years, producing more new hires from college campuses than all other sources.
• Consistently developed executive talent resulting in the most internal promotions to
District Team Leader, two years-running, Target Philadelphia-Region.
• Successfully opened three new Target districts and 18 stores in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
District Team Leader
Buffalo NY, Atlanta, GA
• Directed daily operations of 13 Target and SuperTargets with $350-$450.0 million in annual revenue.
• Participated as part of the new leadership and drove a critical turnaround of the Atlanta Target market, as District Team Leader, while opening two of the Market's first SuperTargets.
• Honored-as the "District Team Leader of the Year", district Team Leader Western New York- Region 4, for delivering exceptional results in sales, profit, expense, guest service, and executive development
• Led executive development, recruiting, and succession/destination planning.
• Executed corporate programs that strengthened the brand to associates, guests and shareholders.
lead the implementation of a new
February 1995 - June 1995
, company-wide temporary outdoor nursery program.
• Ensured successful launch in 175 stores generating $60.0-$150.0 in sales/store.
• Formulated processes and procedures, co-authored company training manuals.
Delivered training across markets
IL (Chicago Market)
• Served as Headquarters liason to two districts in the new Chicago market.
• Identified sales opportunities, while working closely with district Team Leaders in addressing merchandising and execution opportunities.
March 1992 - March 2006
Store team Leader
million Target Store
• Oversaw merchandising, operations, and human resources for a $28 million Target Store.
KOHL'S DEPARTMENT STORES, Vernon Hills, IL
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
with responsibility for profit, merchandising, executive development, staffing and retention, inventory control, and headquarters liason.
Regional Merchandise Manager
Co-Manger/ Assistant Store Manager (Schaumburg and Chicago, IL)
Qualifications & Certifications
Naperville Central High School, Naperville Illinois
MCHENRY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more