- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Company Site Foreman
January 2013 - December 2013
• Develop construction crews for daily tasks
• Ensure all tasks comply with project protocols
• Coordinate construction projects in terms of supplies and resources
• Manage construction budgets as appropriated
• Monitory daily construction operations for quality management and accuracy
• Track costs as instructed
• Perform performance inspections on a regular basis
• Carry out construction duties when the project calls for it
• Report progress and incidents to managers and customers
• Choose and advise on acquiring materials needed for construction projects
• Train Staff
• Implement and ensure safety standards on construction sites
• Write job assessment reports
• Facilitated the speed of an urgent construction project by providing relevant resources and keeping quality in check
• Trained new hires in construction of safe edge protection erection protocols
January 2010 - December 2012
In charge of major contracts, clients included:
Watpac: Macquarie Hearing Hub
John Holland: Singleton Army Camp
John Holland: Newcastle John Hunter Hospital
Richard Crooks: Rhodes Apartments
Hutchinsons: Homebush Apartments
Duleek Formwork Ireland
February 2005 - March 2009
to site contractors. Coordinate and oversee the activities of workers engaged in construction and installation of building materials. Monitor and inspect the work of construction subcontractors and ensure that the tasks are performed as per the specifications of the project. Plan work for construction crews as well as oversee safety procedures, production cost and quality of workmanship. Update issues that may affect the project schedule to the project manager. Select and inspect materials to ensure conformance with the safety building codes and procedures.
• Responsibilities include all operations, procurement, scheduling, quality control, and production/pre-production, reporting status and progress and chairing meetings.
• Extensive knowledge in interacting with architects, owners, building inspectors, utility representatives, and subcontractors.
• Other duties: Examining and inspecting work progress, equipment and construction site to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met, analyzing and planning installation and construction of equipment and structures, conferring with supervisory personnel and subcontractors to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems, and contracting workers to perform construction work in accordance with specifications.
Qualifications & Certifications
St Mary's Secondary School Drogheada
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more