Claim you profile
Business Continuity Management Iso22301
Very experienced practitioner in the fields of Risk Management and Business Continuity Management
March 2012 - November 2012
• Senior Consultant, implementing the Business Continuity Management programme on behalf of an U.A.E. Government Division, working in close liaison with the National Crisis and Emergency Authority (NCEMA) UAE
• BCM Training, Exercising and Testing, including Crisis Management training and exercising
• Development of Risk Registers (Risk Management system) aligned to BS25999 (ISO22301) and UAE Standard HS7000
• Working to the Draft United Arab Emirates’ National Business Continuity Capability Management Standard (to become a standard) and BS25999 (ISO22301)
• Part of a team presenting Business Continuity Services to potential Clients
SunGard Availability Services
January 2003 - December 2011
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management Methodology and Services for SunGard Availability Services, aligned to the BS25999 standard
• Project managed and delivered Business Continuity assignments as a Consultant for organisations globally, including the Middle East, UK, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Holland, Greece, Turkey, USA, Japan
• Working with the Account Managers to propose Business Continuity Services to potential Clients
• Part of a team that managed the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (aligned to BS25999) for many organisations, including SunGard Availability Services (UK)
• Part of a team implementing Business Continuity Management on behalf of ABN AMRO, New York and New Jersey operations
• Conducted Business Continuity Management programmes for a number of clients, particularly in the Financial Sector
• Project Manager for the Business Continuity Management programme on behalf of Qatar Islamic Bank, Qatar
• Assisted in the development of Invocation and operating procedures for a major German Bank
• Responsible for the rollout of Business Continuity Management programme on behalf of the European operations of a global Pharmaceutical organisation
KCB BC Consutling
I am a highly experienced Consultant and Manager, particularly in the fields of Business Continuity and Risk Management.
I have experience in Business Continuity Management, including Business & Risk Analysis, Continuity Strategies, Incident Response mechanisms, Crisis Management, Exercising, Testing and Training.
I have practised according to the Business Continuity Management standards, BS25999, HSC7000 and ISO22301.
I have worked globally and most recently in the Middle East.
I have practised in a substantial number of Industry Sectors.
Keith C Batten MBCI
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Institute
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more