Computer System Engineer
I have been working as a Systems Programmer supporting IBM’s mainframe system since 1991.
My main area of systems programming expertise are in CICS (Customer Information Control System), RACF (Resource Access Control Facility), DB2 and z/OS.
My key roles as a systems programmer includes:
• perform software installations, maintenance and upgrades for subsystems such as CICS,
DB2, RACF and third party softwares.
• setting up of parallel sysplex and cicsplex.
• provide technical support for applications teams.
• ability to provide problem analysis through application dump reading or system dump
• perform softwares evaluation, installation and testing.
• provide daily/monthly systems performance report - through SAS, CICS PA.
• provide technical solutions and consultations to users (both for applications and sys-
• prepare documentation for operations and support teams..
Senior Technical Support
Perform systems programming functions. Supporting zOS, CICS, DB2 and RACF.
CICS Systems Specialist
As a technical lead in CICS Support group. Performing systems programming functions in zOS environment.
Malayan Banking Berhad
As a systems programmer, performing technical support function in S390 environment.
Volunteer works in various capacities
zOS - DB2 Upgrade
Perform DB2 versions upgrade.
zOS - CICS upgrade
Perform CICS system upgrade.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science
College Tunku Abdul Rahman
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more