-have 15 years experience working as a clinical nurse (PRIMARY HEALTH CARE) 1989-2004
-have 10 years experience in teaching (nursing College- 2004 to date)
- have passion in teaching maternal and child health programs including Sexual and reproductive health health programs.
-competency in managing and teaching IMCI case management stategies ( I'm qualified as a practitioner, facilitator, supervisor and a director)
- A course, and an exprerience as an HIV counsellor,
- A course, and an experience as a PMTCT practitioner
- A course,and experience in family planning (contraception) progams management
- A short course in Sexual and Reproductive Health programs management
- A course in Primary Mental Health Care managemant
- A course in pharmacology
- A course in Dispensing ( of medicines)
- A course and registered as an assessor, and 10 years experience.
- A course and registered as a moderator.
Gauteng department of Health, SG Lourens Nursing College
From May 2004
- teaching of registered nurses undergoing a Diploma in Clinical Nursing Science,
Health Assessment, Treatment and Care( involved in all 10 module of PHC teaching curricula ( Regulation 48 of SANC)
- Accompanying these to the clinical practice for clinical skills practice to gain
competency in health assessment, diagnosing and comprehensive management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more