Sustainable people development for prosperity is my space of excellence and am committed to transformation.
Training Hospitality Personnel. Accredited With Cathsseta.
Skills development Practitioner. I train people in hospitality.
Mtimposo (Pty) Ltd
and expanded its horizons to Training/Mentoring, accredited with CATHSSETA (2009) to transfer skills to fellow South Africans wishing to pursue businesses/in businesses or career path in the hospitality field
Mtimposo aims to address key challenges facing Small businesses that struggle to take their businesses from survivalist or micro level to a level of sustainability and profitability.
Key challenges - high failure rate
Small businesses are considered high risk - stats reveal that 80% of SA smme's fails in the first two yrs of existence. Reasons for this are:
• Lack of excess to finance or investment capital
• Insufficient collateral
• Poor education and little entrepreneurial training
• Insufficient experience
• Access to finance and government grants
• Training and Mentoring
• Branding - character, brand identity and brand image. This covers the combined value of awareness, loyalty, perception and associations.
Development plan (Goal/Objective/Aspiration)
• Development areas - knowledge, skills and abilities required to achieve the goal
• Learning and assessment opportunities
• Outcomes to be achieved
• Assistance and support required
• Potential barriers and contingencies
• Access to resources required
We have four types of partnerships/relationships to manage our operations and of benefit to our protégés;
(a) SETA's - Credible Certification and Training Interventions
(b) Government Agencies - Business support and marketing tools
(c) Corporate and Financial Institutions - Business support and access to finance
(d) FETs - Higher Education for ambitious protégés
We are currently training in Mpumalanga, Potchefstroom, Kimberley and Limpopo. We intend to train and employ young graduates as Facilitators/Assessors/ Moderators from Sept 2014 for our next Project and more to come.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Social Sciences
University of the North
Morris Isaacson High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more