- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Coordinate with Different ISP like BSNL, Power grid and Railtel, Configure and Monitor, Trouble-shooting on CISCO Switches 2960 and 2950, Knowledge of Cisco IOS, TCP/IP backgrounds, Routers, switches, VLAN concepts, NAT, WAN protocols-Frame relay concepts.
Tulip telecom Ltd
From April 2012
Client: National Informatics Center
• Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet, and voice networks.
• Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems using ping, tracert and telnet.
• Managing Cisco switches 2950, 2960, 3560 series.
• Managing Cisco routers 1800, 2600, 2800 series,
• Monitoring Cisco routers, Switches and Servers using WHATSUP GOLD and CA Spectrum.
• Monitoring and maintaining around 150 Leased lines 2 MBPS, 34 MBPS, 100MBPS, 1GHz, 2.5 GHz
(Sonnet) and 10GBPS.
• Coordinate with Different ISP like BSNL, Power grid and Railtel.
• Monitoring link Status like Input errors, load, Reliability etc.
• Remote Administration Through - SSH, Telnet, Putty
• Configuring, Monitoring, Trouble-shooting on CISCO Switches 2960 and 2950
• Using NMS Tools (Whats up Gold ) for Monitoring WAN Connectivity and other Network Related Issues
• Carrying out daily down calls related to WAN issues and Issue-log maintenance
• handling stand-alone PC's, Server and LAN configurations
• Implementing, Configuring and Maintaining LAN/ Broadband Networks
• Providing Technical Support for Virus Protection, Data Recovery and Data Protection
• Maintaining the WAN (Leased Line) Links of two 2 Mbps, 34 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps of BSNL,
RAIL TEL and Power Grid.
RF Network Engineer
Reliable HR Pvt. Ltd
September 2011 - March 2012
Client: Tulip telecom Ltd.
• Managing, P to P & Multipoint Projects through RF radios (FIREPRO, and.etc.).
• POP and Customer link installation for P2MP (Firepro), PTP (Firepro, Radwin), E1 punching.
• Migration of Licensed Band to Unlicensed Band and vice versa.
• Decongestion of Tulip office Pops in terms of antennas, better utilization of existing equipments and Frequency utilization
• SITE SURVEY by using GPS and COMPASS at POP and Client side.
• Works in different types of ROUTER & SWITCH Configuration/Setup,
• Installation and Commissioning of POLYCOM V700 VC (Video Conferencing) setup.
Gemini communication Ltd
February 2010 - September 2011
Client: Tikona Digital Networks Pvt .Ltd & Tata communication Ltd.
Client 1: TIKONA Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning and implementation of new network locations across region
• Monitoring Critical Parameters for the Network devices like - Uptime, CPU Utilization, Packet Drops,
Hardware Failures, Interface Status
• Notifying Clients through Paging System on Circuit/Site outages, Status and resolution details
• Handling entire Data center operation, production & maintenance
• As per client policy maintaining the SLA which we have committed with them
• Troubleshooting Point to Point links
• Firmware upgrade for radio and switch and also access point
• Configured & Troubleshooting UBIQUITI Radio's
• Troubleshooting on cable color coding issues
Client 2: TATA Communication Ltd:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Implementation of wimax radio's
• Configuring and troubleshooting wimax
• Port configuring for cisco switch to initialize the connectivity of wimax devices
• Migration of licensed band to unlicensed band and vice versa
• Managing, P to P & Multipoint Projects through RF radios (WIMAX)
• Network Planning for MIGRATION / DECONGESATION in Tata POP's
• Work in Google EARTH / MAP info for RF planning
• Understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite. Experience with WAN technologies and protocols
• Troubleshooting of LAN, WAN, Routing, and Switching
• Technical Meeting with Clients and understanding their N/W Structure and giving best solution
Engineering Graduate with 4 year experienced in Networking field
WI-Max in Telsima, Tikona in Ubiquity, RAD MROTEK RICI.
Experience of Network Monitoring through NAGIOS and WHATSUP GOLD.
• Google Earth, GPS, VMware, WHATSUP GOLD and CA Spectrum.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communication Engg