I am highly motivated, organized, have strong leadership abilities, exceptional communication skills, and a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and have a flexible, friendly and hard-working personality. I believe in justice and defending the marginalized in society! I also love travelling and exploring the different parts of the world, this is one of my most keen interests, visiting new places and understanding different people’s cultures and how the world is one world, yet very dynamic in its composition of different people. I enjoy nature, and at the same time seeing how development affects nature.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
As a training specialists, typically my main responsibility is to facilitate the development of an employee’s and clients skills through proper training. This is done through capacity building.
The Nairobi Chapel
October 2013 - October 2014
• Assimilation of new church members
• Baptism and New Believers Class Training
• Financial reconciliations, requisitions and recoups
• Small Bible groups management (organizing of events in and outside church setting, training of Small Bible Group Leaders)
• Other administrative work
Chief Credit Officer and Supervisor
Maono Development Trust (microfinance organization)
January 2010 - November 2011
• Approved and serviced client loans
• Supervised field officers
• Loan data entry into the computer system
• Visiting clients in Nairobi slums
• Report writing
• Capacity building for both staff and clients
• Leading client training
• Coordinating programs
: Volunteer Field Officer
: Compassion Africa
November 2009 - January 2010
• Visiting families of the poor in both Nairobi slums and Solai - Nakuru
• Collecting information for reporting to the Management team
• Training on capacity building and life skills
Care Education Foundation Africa (CEFA)
Care Education Foundation Africa is a programme that is set to support school going children from the less fortunate in the society an opportunity to get the quality and best education possible despite the social class and family background. The programme started in the year 2005 but officially registered to be registered soon, we are interested in improving lives of our African child and community at large.
- my main role is connecting a child with a sponsor and setting up a communication channel that allows that potential sponsor to have a personal relationship with the child/children being sponsored.
- I also make a point to visit these children in their various schools and follow up with their well being
- Every end of the year we have ste a program that looks into the children's performance and evaluate them to understand thier strengths, weaknesses and challenges in schools and try to find solutions to these challenges.
- I am involved in conducting capacity training to parents of our beneficiary for those whose parents are alive to empower them on various economic and sustainable activities that can bring change in their lives
Qualifications & Certifications
B.A Development Studies and Psychology counselling
B.A in Community Development and Minor in Psychology Counselling
Kipsigis Girls' High School
Certificate in Computer Studies
Faith Missions Intl Computer College
kipsigis girls high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more