Claim you profile
individual who loves life
May 2013 - August 2013
● Preparing dishes to a high standard and in a timely manner
● Following menu's as set out by the senior chef/manager
● Reporting stock shortages to the manager
● Liaising with the front of house team
Freelance Personal Trainer
From February 2012
Motivator at Prince's Trust Hackney
May 2012 - May 2013
Working for the Princes Trust with young people as well as meeting and delegating to individuals with all kinds of professional backgrounds. Working in Schools, youth clubs and prisons with the overriding message of keeping themselves safe, working on their communication, team building skills, planning and decision making through the medium of sports and discussions.
● Problem solving and team building
● Educating and motivating
● Working with young people in the London Borough of Hackney aged 10-25, individually and groups, developing their skills; on communication, life, working as a team, keeping safe, group discussions, delivering a variety of targeted programmes and help making positive choices.
● I specialize in facilitating sport sessions including team building challenges, fitness, organise and run sports days
● I work with primary school children delivering sessions on transitions to secondary school.
● Attend staff meetings daily, reviewing the progress of the young people
● Write reports on young people
● Attend Princes Trusts events, meeting other regions of the company
● Call schools and organise sessions with young people
● To create session plans and Risk Assessments
Front of house Barrista at the Skylight Cafe
January 2012 - April 2012
Personal Trainer/Gym Assistant
● Work with gym users to devise tailor made fitness programmes
● Design and deliver circuit training, including body pump, step aerobics
● Basketball coaching sessions
● Making sure the gym was safe to use at all times
Hackney Community College
● Stock replenishment
● Working on the till
● Delivering gym inductions and instructing new gym users in the safe use of equipment
Hackney Community College
During this time I acquired many skills. I also grew in confidence which helped me a lot
● Responsible for all aspects of training and motivation of junior basketball team
● Taking team to fixtures and ensuring all appropriate kit and equipment is available
Qualifications & Certifications
Active IQ level 1&2 in fitness training
South Camden Community Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more