Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a University student studying Public and Emergency Services Management. I am trained in first aid, and have experience in retail, customer service, cleaning, cash handling, upselling, care work, and child minding.
Grove Lodge Veterinary Surgery
Part time unpaid carer.
Cineworld Cinemas Brighton
This experience included:
• Assisting in the reception of customers and their animals to the centre.
• Observation of some of the surgeries performed on the animals.
This experience was unpaid and included:
• Caring for my disabled uncle, helping him around the house.
• Giving him minor medical treatment when needed.
• Customer service relations, cash handling, maintenance of kiosk/floor/screen areas, cleaning and up selling of products/services.
St John Ambulance
Sussex Police (training)
Advanced First Aid Member
• Use and maintenance of first aid supplies for the provision of medical aid to those who need it.
• To be the lead in front line care until care of a higher or professional level can be provided.
• Certificate for 546 Hours Volunteered in 2010
(Acting) Youth Leader
• Assisting in the training of 10-16 year olds in first aid procedures.
Forward Incident Team Member
• Member of a team specialising in medical provision in high density crowd / hazardous situations.
• Patrol as tasked and respond to live incidents supporting regular officers in order to maintain good public relations and deal with specific issues relating to up holding the law, public order, the safety and security of individuals and the prevention and detection of crime.
• Participate in the policing of special events (e.g. carnivals, marathons, fetes, festivals), including traffic control duties, as required, ensuring that these proceed smoothly and peacefully with minimum disruption.
Qualifications & Certifications
Personal Development and Contributing to the Community
City College Brighton
Seaford Head Community College (Secondary Ed)
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more