Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
March 2005 - May 2005
• Over six months of teaching assistance knowledge and skills acquired through work experience
• Highly skilled in students' management and implementing discipline
• In-depth knowledge of different clerical methods
• Hands-on experience in treating children with different ethnic backgrounds
• Track record of initiative and a willingness to follow verbal and written instructions
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to students and parents in a positive manner
• Substantial knowledge of child growth/development and behavior characteristics
• Help teacher in a variety of non-instructional duties
• Tutor students independently or in small groups
Team Leader - Production/Quality
May 2005 - July 2013
• Ensure quality shipping and packing of products.
• Inventory and tag out expired products.
• Monitor product quantities for shipment. Developed and organized plant quality system.
• Trained plant quality personnel.
• Worked with production to make operators responsible for quality.
• Worked in teams to develop Process Flow and Control Plans.
• Trained employees in all aspects of the job with emphasis on team work which resulted in fewer absences.
• Ensured products met required standards through inspections of raw materials and finished products.
• Validated and monitored machine operation used within department including thermometers, weight scales, refractors, and material handling equipment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Central High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more