- Full time
- Part time
- One time
March 2005 - May 2005
• Over six months of teaching assistance knowledge and skills acquired through work experience
• Highly skilled in students' management and implementing discipline
• In-depth knowledge of different clerical methods
• Hands-on experience in treating children with different ethnic backgrounds
• Track record of initiative and a willingness to follow verbal and written instructions
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to students and parents in a positive manner
• Substantial knowledge of child growth/development and behavior characteristics
• Help teacher in a variety of non-instructional duties
• Tutor students independently or in small groups
Team Leader - Production/Quality
May 2005 - July 2013
• Ensure quality shipping and packing of products.
• Inventory and tag out expired products.
• Monitor product quantities for shipment. Developed and organized plant quality system.
• Trained plant quality personnel.
• Worked with production to make operators responsible for quality.
• Worked in teams to develop Process Flow and Control Plans.
• Trained employees in all aspects of the job with emphasis on team work which resulted in fewer absences.
• Ensured products met required standards through inspections of raw materials and finished products.
• Validated and monitored machine operation used within department including thermometers, weight scales, refractors, and material handling equipment.