Payment settlement for corporate and small and medium enterprises customers. Ms office, Excel, Citrix, Midanz
Handling the Telegraphic Transfers
July 2010 - March 2011
• Handling the Telegraphic Transfers.
• Processing SWIFT Messages ( Payment and Non Payment )
• Booking and Editing Forward Exchange Contracts for further payments
• Generating pending Payment and Receivables reports and follow-up.
1. All the payments were actioned on the specified Turn Around Time (TAT).
2. Avoided external errors.
3. Cross trained two new staff joining the team and made sure adequate information of the process was transferred.
4. Flexible enough to work under any shifts as an over time when fellow staff were on leave.
5. Was accountable for the process.
Markets Officer - Market Operations
March 2010 - October 2013
Duration: Since 07th March 2010 till 31st October 2013
Served three teams in Market Operations:
1. FEC & Bids team.
• Handling Foreign Exchange Contracts, Forwards, Options, Spots.
• Processing Extension New, Extensions, Pre - deliveries, Cancellations on Forward Contracts.
• Processing Corporate Loans and Deposits for clients.
• Liquidation and encashment of Foreign exchange deals.
• Customization and application of cross currency deals to international payments.
2. Corporate Settlements team.
Deal settlements come from the maturity reports generated each business day morning by the Melbourne team. These reports list foreign exchange deals, loans and deposit deals both maturing and commencing for that date. Additional reports are generated by Melbourne Ops during the day to extract any deals input by dealers during the day that have today's date as the settlement date.
Clean payments do not contain an underlying deal with the bank. They simply relate to payment instructions from the customer's account with no exchange of currencies.
• Customer database
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• Payment database
• Payplus Australia
• FX Online
3. Small Medium Enterprises (SME) settlements in Investment Banking
• Validating the transactions based on the source documents and Portfolio maintained internally for the customers
• Liaising with Traders and counterparties to resolve the discrepancy between the Portfolio and the deal information in the system
• Frequently communication with Traders to book the deals for structured products like Trades & Third party payments
• Processing payments which include Inward, Trade, and third party payments. Using pay plus & Midanz.
• Using Transactive application for Inputting and approval of DRD payments.
• Liaising with RM, CLO's and resolve any issue with payments and funding.
• End of day reconciliation to ensure that all...
Junior Officer - Trade Operations
1. Company: Australia and New Zealand Banking Corporation (ANZ Bank)
Designation: Junior Officer - Trade Operations
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource Management
Karnataka Education Board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more