AIX Administrator L1
Completed AIX OS administration course,UNIX flavors AIX 5L v 5.2 & 5.3,
• IBM p Series Server Build, Upgrades/Migrate AIX Operating SystemsTL Patching for AIX 5.3
• Installing AIX in Complete over write, preservation and migration modes.
• Monitoring performance of AIX servers, Memory, CPU, Network and Disk activities and analyzing these reports and finding any issues that occur.
• Working on paging spaces, analyzing the usage, increasing, decrease the paging spaces etc.,.
• Configuring interfaces, new devices installation and configuration.
• Finding hardware and software errors using errpt and taking necessary actions to fix if any errors occurred.
• Disk replacement techniques, replacing fault disk (mirrored or non mirrored).
• Working on issues on related to volume management, file system management.
• Fixing booting problem, working with bootlist, bosboot commands, fixing fileystem integrity issues by running fsck.
• Migrating AIX 5.2 to AIX 5.3. Upgrading TL or ML, Service packs, APARs, and installing other third party software.
• Configuring volume groups, logical volumes, filesystems and working with these and fixing any issues that occur.
• Configuring system backup (mksysb), exclude files or directories from system backup. Backing up user defined volume group using savevg
• Scheduling job using cron utility.
• Working with NFS, configuring NFS shares and mounting NFS filesystems and working with related issues and fixes
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more