- Part time
• Providing recruitment services for US/UK based IT firms (Engineering / IT / Technology domains) & Non IT firms (Leadership Hiring for BFSI / NBFC sectors)
• Sourcing and Short listing suitable profiles (Online job portals, Social Media, other sources)
• Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
• Facilitating follow ups and on boarding
• Post recruitment support (Checking attitude, expectation and future plans of the candidate)
Sr Recruitment Consultant
Uni Connect SolutionsPost
May 2013 - August 2013
• To develop and execute recruiting plans and keep track of vacancies.
• Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends to establish the brand name..
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes
• Responsible for the full life Cycle of Recruitment
August 2011 - May 2013
• Support to Section Head: Managing HD's calendar, Preparation of presentation materials, Organizing Meetings & Supporting business visit to other countries.
• Customer Visit Coordination/Handling: Organizing for their accommodation, entertainment, travel and other logistics.
• Support to Team: Raising Purchase Requests for department, maintaining assets, co-ordination for all departments related meetings and activities.
• HR Support Activities: Coordinating for Workshops and Trainings, Updating Attendance errors & deputation leaves of associates in SAP, and providing Department clearance.
Qualifications & Certifications
SAP, and providing Department clearance
Secondary School For Girls
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more