Website Admin & Customer Support
Fashions-Direct.cc Ltd, Birmingham UK
July 2012 - January 2013
• Customize the company site with profile and themes to extend a consistent look-and-feel throughout the Web site using ASP.NET.
• Maintaining the company website by providing an up-to-date information.
• Editing images using Photoshop software.
• Supporting our customers' and resolving their problems.
NETWORK MANAGEMENT TOOLS
• A network was designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the available tools which include sniffer packet analyser, use of GETIF multi-functional window, Fluke Optiview Expert and Wireshark.
• The protocols like DHCP, FTP, TELNET and HTTP were implemented and the packets were traced using wireshark.
• The operations of SNMP such as get, set and trap functions were investigated and produced detailed notes. And the statistics on the number of packets through the Ethernet on the Cisco router were collected using MIB Browser and Graphing tools available with Getif.
ADVNANCED FIREWALL SYSTEMS - SECURING A NETWORK
• The major requirement of this project was to secure whole of the network from the hackers and malicious attacks.
• The routing protocol configured in this network design was EIGRP.
• All traffic between head quarter and branch sites had been totally secured. More specifically, all sites accessing HQ had used IPSec and GRE tunnels to facilitate routing.
DESIGN A NETWORK SYSTEM
• A simple network topology was designed to evaluate an optimum communication system considering the best practices of scalable design and implementation.
• The most efficient solution for Routed/Switched network had been performed for a company.
• The requirements for a Wide Area Connection was analyzed and specified for a company.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting VoIP
Monitoring and Troubleshooting VoIP - [CUCM Server, CIPC, RTMT, VMware Workstation, Cisco Router 2811, Catalyst Switch 3560 series and Traffic Generator Router]
• Monitored network traffic to detect the common problems occur in the network.
• Observed network performance through Wireshark tool and the current status of Cisco phone and Cisco Unified Communication Server were monitored using Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
• The different queuing mechanisms such Priority Queuing, Weighted Fair Queuing, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing and Low-Latency Queuing were deployed to pick the finest QoS technique for VoIP and then the performance of each techniques were measured.
Qualifications & Certifications
MSc Software Engineering
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Anna University, Coimbatore
Vidhya Vikaas Higher Secondary School
Masters in Data Networks and Security
Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK
Holy Cross Matric Higher Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more