Claim you profile
March 2012 - September 2013
• Marketing for five brands with print and online presence to increase sales, traffic and social media presence.
• Managed competitions, promotions and campaigns across retail, print, online and social media such as product giveaways and gifts with cost-benefit analysis and future recommendations.
• Web analytics to assess campaign effectiveness and trends for future strategies.
• Supply chain management, budgeting and forecasting for 12 brands, including communications with suppliers and finishers, cost-benefit analysis of market presence and future strategies.
• Cross platform marketing for key issues and drive sales, for example promoting retail offers and announcing upcoming gifts on websites, social media, partner sites and through retail publications.
• Event management key events and festivals to maximise brand awareness and sign up through promotional material and merchandise.
• Increasing sales by building relationships with key industry partners and specialist stores and promoting efficiencies with distributors.
• Industry, competitor and customer monitoring, research and analysis with recommendations.
• Launching a holiday competition worth £1400 through a contra-deal resulting in great exposure and data collection.
• Increasing sales of a brand against the current market leader through promotions and effective research.
• Sourcing customer gifts that resulted in sales increases of up to 20%
INTERNATIONAL CIRCULATION EXECUTIVE
August 2010 - December 2011
Promoted to undertake additional responsibilities in international marketing, partnerships and promotions.
• Increased readership and brand awareness of The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times as well as the previous News of the World.
• Analysing statistics, calculating costs and benefits and data analysis to provide marketing for seasonal campaigns such as ski season and summer holidays.
• Managed mutually beneficial partnerships to achieve new routes to market with travel providers and retailers, including management of a retailer incentive scheme across Balearics and Canaries.
• Retail research and marketing internationally. Sourced and managed stocks of POS and promotional material and delivering them across Europe.
• Managing the supply chain and European distribution channels for the Wall Street Journal and Barron's ensuring the smooth running of all delivery schedules.
• Supervising an international based administration organisation based in Madrid.
• Setting all billing prices with distributers and overseeing the procedures to ensure maximum opportunities.
• Generated brand awareness and championing organisation at major events within the UK and Europe and co-ordinating logistics to guarantee full exposure.
• Assisted with projects to promote The Sun in Turkey and implemented a retail incentive scheme within the Balearics that significantly increased sales.
FOREIGN LOGISTICS ANALYST
June 2008 - August 2010
• Managed the daily supply chain of the Wall Street Journal Europe and Barron's; produced for the high net worth individual demographic across 23 countries and all distribution channels.
• Re-started a revised strategy to commence operations within Hungary through pioneering a new method of generating distribution links with Germany and saved the revenue.
• Assumed responsibility for the entire department and solely progressed KPI's following entire team redundancy.
• Last 4 months of this role involved carrying out market research and working with the Insight teams to create a customer journey to identify marketing touch points.
PRESSAGE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
October 2007 - June 2008
• Analysed the overall allocation of newspapers and created all reports for sales figures, providing detailed information on performance and results and carried out price and availability analysis.
• Aided the project to implement price changes to The Sun and decrease its cost to 20p, provided all background research and monitored sales levels that equated to a highly successful project.
Qualifications & Certifications
The Grange School
The Grange School
International business and economics
E-Business and Innovation
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more