Riyadh, Verulam 4339, South Africa
I am a graduate from the IMM-GSM School of Marketing, currently studying towards my Honours Degree this year. I have an outgoing personality and highly people orientated. Currently working as a Coach and maintaining customer relations and service quality through skills development with Consultants.
Working for Customer Service companies have given me not only knowledge, but a greater understanding of how important Communication, Management and Brand Value are.
I am currently looking for a Career in the Marketing Management sector. My passion is in Brands and Strategic Management. I have no doubt that if given the opportunity I will be an asset to anyones organization.
I have the skill set as well as the personality to succeed at any venture I set forth too.
Business Guru and Mentor John Maxwell, states, “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” This is something I believe to be true.
So if you require someone who thrives and is driven to succeed, open to learning, wanting development and making sure success is attainable.
I am that person.
Coaching And Customer Retentions Management Coach
Coaching Assessor - (Gap Campaign
Talksure Call Centre
From June 2010
; Legal Campaign; Tracker Campaign; Virgin Mobile Campaign; Mi-Way Campaign, Track guard 24/7 ASAP, as well as Customer Services & Retentions)
● Previous coaching of Agents
● Team-leaders coaching
● Compilation of Trends and Patterns in terms of Sale/Non-Sale calls.
● Providing feedback to Team-leaders and Coaching Manager.
● Assisting coach and Gap team on aspects that relate to development in coaching sector.
● Weekly submission of trends and patterns reports
● Completion of QA assessments
● Coaching ratings on agents performance
● Coaching Intervention Programmes for continuous Performance Management
● Inductions, Interventions and Coaching for Consultants
Qualifications & Certifications
Marketing Honours- IMM GSM School of Marketing
Durban University of Technology
Temple Valley Secondary School
Institute of Marketing Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more