- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Researcher and post graduate candidate
December 2009 - July 2013
Developing a method of pulsating DC power application for electrolytic energy storage.
• Design and built of a sensory network to control and monitor the process.
• Consulting undergraduate students through their final year projects.
• Several journal publications with a cumulative impact factor of 27.
• 3 international conference speeches.
• Acting as a reviewer for several respected engineering journals.
Electrical Engineer and Design Expert
Consulting Engineering Company
July 2008 - December 2009
Role: Electrical Engineer and Design Expert.
• Design and construction supervision of low voltage electricity networks for 5 villages
placed in different climate regions.
• Design and construction supervision of over 90 km of 20 kV and 33 kV medium voltage
electric power transmission lines in different climate regions.
• Design and construction supervision of lighting networks for 4 dams, 12 regional pump
stations, 1 service road and an 8 floors public car park.
• Design of 4 medium voltage and 21 industrial low voltage distribution and control
• Design of several drivers for a wide range of electro-motors and electro-pumps ranging between 18.5 kW and 560 kW.
• Design of industrial power factor correction systems (capacitive and step mode
automatic voltage regulators).
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Ahoora Haft Eghlim Engineering Company
August 2004 - February 2008
Digital Control of switching mode power supplies (SMPS).
• Design of the human and computer interfaces for industrial power systems including
power supplies, chargers, dischargers and rectifiers.
• Wireless control and monitoring of electromechanical apparatus.
• Design of heavy duty battery bank chargers, dischargers and combined systems (to up to 360 V, 550 A).
• Custom designed security and restricted access equipment.
• Analog, digital and mixed signal circuitry design.
• Design of precision measurement, sensing and actuation circuitry and systems.
• Microcontroller based and embedded system design.
• Supervision on PCB design, fabrication and test.
Electronics Design Engineer
Nezam Avaran Jonoob Engineering Company
February 2001 - February 2004
Production line logistics and procurement coordinator.
• PCB design (to up to 8 layers).
• High speed digital logic circuitry design.
• Cooperation in analog systems design.
• Microcontroller programming.
• Siemens Logo based control and command systems.
Highlighted categorized list of project involvements:
1) Home appliances:
General purpose timer, Ultrasonic parking sonar, Digital door lock coding system,
programmable Ni-cd, Ni-mh and Li-ion battery charger, Automatic voltage regulator with over/under voltage protection.
2) Industrial and Commercial systems:
Multi-function timer, Medical calculator for obstetricians, Ultrasonic range/level meter, Wireless
river flow speed meter, Wireless controller for power distribution panels, Constant pressure
pump station controller, I/O modules and expansion boards (analog and digital), Industrial high
power battery discharger with both, linear and PWM based method, Electronic precision
dummy load, Digital control of switching and linear power supplies/battery chargers/rectifiers,
Rainfall meter and logger, X-Y 2 dimensional CNC cutting table, 3 Phase Costume 400 Hz
inverter, Milking machine pulse generator/controller.
3) Laboratory and Precision devices design, repair and upgrade
0-20 and 4-20 mA converter to 0-10 and 0-12 V logic levels, Precision dummy load (up to 250A with a resolution of 10mA), 0-50 V 0-4 A DC power supply, 0-6 kV 0-30 mA high voltage
DC power supply, Precision digital balance, Upgrading an infra-red paper drafting
Spectrophotometer to be able to log its readings in a custom designed computer software,
Upgrading a Liquid State Molecule Analyzer, Helmholtz electromagnetic noise test chamber,
Plain oscilloscope to storage scope converter module.
• Detailed information and explanation about all projects is available upon request.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more