Entrepreneurial graduate from UK's leading University of Liverpool with ample multinational experience in eLearning, instructional design, WBT, ILT and CBT - content development and management & soft skills training.
Competent in managing multi-cultured team and driving mission-critical projects to success in record time; I am open for exciting opportunities in eLearning / education domain.
eLearning & Content Development Expert (Wbt, ILT, CBT)
Expert in creating eLearning modules in WBT (Web Based Teaching) for University of Liverpool's English Language Unit in UK. Adept at using various eLearning tools including Adobe Captivate, Creativity, Presenter and BlackBoard Suite to deliver matchless educational experience to globally distributed student body.
Helped the university in rolling out digital courses (live / on-demand) which saved overhead costs and increased profitability for the university.
Business Analyst & Soft Skills Coach
Bihar Hotels Limited, India
From October 2010
Content Development, Standardized Test & K-12 Expert
From October 2010
- Developed and delivered high-energy, result oriented ‘smart-prep’ in GMAT, SAT I, TOEFL, IELTS and PTE to clientele via cutting edge communication softwares.
- 91% students increased their score in one or more standardized test.
- Placed student in world’s leading B-school (IE Business School, Spain; Lancaster University, UK; Cass Business School, UK).
- Provided corporate soft skills, aptitude, verbal ability and GD-PI coaching.
- Provided tailor-made 'English Language Coaching' to Asian students.
- Provided content development, content management and proof-reading to various US & Far-East clients.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Science & Electronics Engineering
University of Liverpool, UK